**CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR**

Three Years Later
Jason's POV

It's been four years since the battle with Gaea and everyone is living their lives peacefully. Piper and I are happily in love, Percy and Annabeth are almost done with college, Frank and Hazel -I heard- are taking things slowly and cherishing every moment with each other, and Leo and Charlotte are moving in with each other and are halfway through college. Everyone is happy.

Everyone was at Camp Half-Blood for our weekly meetings. (We wanted everyone to keep in touch)

Charlotte seemed extremely giddy, like she had the biggest news to spill. Leo shushed her and tried to keep her still. She kept fidgeting and bouncing in her chair slightly. "So it seems that Charlotte has something to tell us?" Piper smirked.

"No?" Charlotte chuckled nervously. "You can tell them now..." Leo shook his head. "Charlotte, are you guys getting married?!" Annabeth exclaimed. Piper hurried over to grab Charlotte's hand. Charlotte pulled her hand away as Piper pouted and dropped Charlotte's hand.

"There's no ring..." she heaved a sigh. "Aww..." Hazel, Annabeth, Frank?, and Piper pouted and whined. Leo smirked to himself and looked away. I stared at him, confused. He saw that I was staring at him and sat there, wide-eyed. He chuckled nervously and looked from the group to me a couple times. He put a finger to his mouth.

I nodded.

Anything for one of my bros!

"Is Litleo coming home?!" Hazel asked. Everyone stayed silent.

Charlotte looked down and sighed. "No Hazel, honey... The Gods haven't made an effort to keep in touch," Charlotte smiled painfully at Hazel. "I'm-I'm so sorry!" Hazel exclaimed, rubbing Charlotte's arm. "I didn't mean to-!" "No, it's okay, Hazel," Charlotte assured her.

Nico stayed extremely quiet, like he was pondering something.

"Well, to cheer everyone up! We have some other big news!" Leo said, breaking the uncomfortable and sad silence. He stood up and clapped his hands together. He pulled Charlotte up and off of her chair, with her looking down and rubbing her arm nervously.

"Charlotte and I have been busy doing some stuff!" Leo smiled.

"She's pregnant?!" everyone yelled.

"..."

"She is!"

"Nononono!" Leo chuckled, nervously. "C'mon man!" Percy whined "I can't be the only one that's going to be a Dad next year!"

"Wait, wut..."

"Perseus Jackson! What did I tell you?! We were supposed to tell them together!" Annabeth sighed. She held her stomach and smiled.

"We're gonna be aunts?!" the girls yelled.

"We're gonna be uncles?!" the guys and I exclaimed.

"Yep!" Percy said popping the 'p'.

"That's great! Because our news is going to have a positive effect with your news!" Leo cheered. "Charlotte and I have been building houses for all of us for the past year!" Leo smirked. Charlotte smiled proudly.

"Perce and Annabeth share one. Frank and Hazel. Jason and Pipes. Lottie and I. We also built houses for Reyna, and for Solangelo!" Leo chuckled. "Though I hope Reyna and Solangelo accept our invitation of living with us," Charlotte smiled.

I blinked a couple times.

"A-a house? An actual house?! How the Hades did you build so fast?!" I asked. "We had some help..." Charlotte looked at Nico with a sly smirk. Nico rolled his eyes, "I summoned skeletons and some hellhounds to help..."