**CHAPTER FIFTEEN**

4 Months Later

Percy's POV

It had been a couple months since Charlotte had yelled at Leo. Since then, the swords, shields, and arrowheads have been shiny clean. 

"Charlie? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Perce I'm fine..." she whispered, sending me a small smile. Her eyes were as blue as a stormy sea, which... wasn't very blue. It seemed odd for her because her eyes were usually as blue as blue could get. But then again, our eyes changed depending on the color of the water near us.

Finally, after seeing my little sister being so angry and sad all the time, I confronted Leo.

"Hey, Percy," he mumbled. "You guys need to talk to each other soon. I hate seeing you both so miserable without each other. You guys are both single, ever since stupid Calypso left you for a place with the minor gods. Go talk to her!" I insisted.

Calypso had left Leo when she was given the chance at being immortal and having a place with the minor gods. She would become Aphrodite's assistant, which she thought was just "the greatest thing".

"I can't talk to her, Percy. She made it clear that she wanted nothing to do with me. Even with the fact that Calypso's gone," he sighed. "I can tell that she's regretting it..." I assured him. "Really?"

"Yep!"

His head perked up, and he fumbled around his work space.

"What are you looking for?" I asked, raising a brow. "And I swear on the River Styx, if you say for when you asked for my opinion, I am going to throw you into the lake..." I warned. "No, I'm looking for something I've been working on for the past month or so.." he said, moving around a bunch of scraps of metal.

"Which is?"

"A promise ring..."

"What is with you two and promise rings?" I asked. "Well, a while back Charlotte and I made a promise to each other," he explained.

Flashback

Leo's POV

"Charlotte? Can you pass me a screwdriver? There's a screw loose on this door frame...." I yelled. "I'm coming! I'm just fixing something!' she yelled back.

We were almost done with the interior of the Argo II, putting all the finishing details in. Things like setting up doors for each cabin.

She finally walked in, her orange Camp Half-Blood shirt stained with oil. She fiddled with a small necklace around her neck. It was half of a light blue heart. I tilted my head in confusion. "What's that?" I asked.

"A little promise charm Nico gave me a little while back," she chuckled, handing me a screwdriver. "Well, before this war with Dirt Face is over, you and I need to make promise rings or something too," I snickered, turning back to fix the screw. "Yeah we do..." she said, a small smile forming.

"Now c'mon, this door isn't going to screw itself in... c'mere!" I said, calling her over. She laughed and walked over, kneeling beside me.

Flashback Over

Percy's POV

"So that's why she was so anxious to finish it while we were on the trip..." I pondered aloud. "Really?" he asked me, opening a small gift box and putting the ring in.

"Lemme see!" I squealed slightly. Leo rolled his eyes and laughed, handing me the small box. "You seem so chill with this, in other Fan-fictions you're really overprotective.." he mumbled. "What was that?" I asked.

"Oh nothing! Just me talking to myself. Being the usual crazy Leo..." he laughed. I opened the box and smiled to myself. "She's going to love it," I assured him. "That's good to know.." he sighed in relief, grabbing the box.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of Bunker 9. "Go get her tiger!" I joked. He turned around and shook his head, laughing.

I stood there and watched until Leo had made it to Cabin 3.

Leo's POV

I had really hoped that Percy could't tell I was scared out my mind. Imagine talking to the girl you love so freaking much, but at the same time she could want nothing to do with you.

I went to knock on the door, but it opened and all I knew was that Charlotte was in my arms. She looked up at me and bit her bottom lip. "Hey, Charlotte..." I mumbled with a small smile.

She stayed quiet then started crying. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked, cupping her face and wiping her tears. She nodded slowly, her eyes closed. She leaned back down and laid her head on my chest. "I missed you," she said quietly. "I missed you too, mi amor..." I said, kissing the top of her head.

"Te amo mucho," she said.

-I love you so much

"I see you learned Spanish," I chuckled. "Not really. Just that and what you said on the beach a while back..."

My heart sank.

"Spanish is a great way to compliment someone if they have no idea what you're saying," she chuckled. "That was the point mi amor," I smiled.

I took the box out and opened it, revealing the promise ring. She gave me her hand and I slipped it on. And putting a finger under her chin and lifting her head up, I said "Can I have the honor of kissing you?"

"Yes, yes you may..." she said, leaning in and closing the gap between us.

I heard cheers coming from all angles. She pulled away and looked around, "Piper?! Annabeth?! really?!"

"Into the lake!" everyone yelled, laughing. "Nonononono!" I yelled, trying to run away. But they had us in the air, before I could take another breath.

They threw us into the water. I took a couple deep breaths.

Wait, what?

I was breathing normally...

"Is this an underwater bubble?" I asked a smirking Charlotte Jackson. "Yep," she said, popping the 'p'. "Gods I love you, Jackson..." I cheered, kissing her.

"I love you too, Repair Boy," she smiled.

"Not even my last name?" I scoffed playfully.

"Shut up and kiss me!" she whined jokingly, a smile on her beautiful face.

And so I did. Many times...