**CHAPTER ELEVEN**

Hazel's POV

I was doing it! We WERE going to win this one! And I helped most of the time!

Pasiphaë fell through the hole. The hole I had imagined.

I couldn't feel any more proud.

Later On the Argo ll

Leo's POV

Don't get me wrong. I know that Charlotte and Percy are siblings, but I couldn't help feeling a pang of jealousy hit me. Charlotte wouldn't let anyone take him away from her, and Percy the same thing back at her.

Meaning, they were inseparable.

"Nico, are you sure you don't want me to go?" Charlie asked. Nico nodded glumly, as he glanced at her with some form of desire.

Or was he looking at Percy? Either way...

Di Angelo back off of mi amor!

"Leo? Leo!" I saw someone smacking away some flames from my hair. "Leo, you have to keep that fire down..." Charlotte shook her head, moving back to Percy.

Finally, she let go of the powerful force that kept her and Percy together, and hugged Nico tightly.

"Stay safe, okay Neeks? Don't tired yourself out. Keep in touch throughout the trip," she said, pulling away to rest her hand on his shoulder.

"Reyna? Coach? Stay safe. If anything, I'll swim to you guys or something," she turned to them.

Reyna nodded and Coach chuckled. "You have my word, Cupcake. A satyr's oath..." Coach nodded.

I was completely taken aback. Coach looked like he wanted to smile...

I looked over at Charlie, expecting her to react. She smiled back at Coach, and they had a silent conversation.

And then Di Angelo, satyr, and Roman Praetor were off.

"Charlie? Are you gonna be okay?" I asked, reaching for her hand.

She had her focus on the floor, but she took my hand. "I can't bear to lose another Di Angelo..." she whispered, a tear streaming down her cheek.

"Another?"

"Bianca Di Angelo, Nico's older sister... When I first met Nico and Bianca, I was 10 -almost 11- and we were sent on a quest-"

She stopped herself. Then began again "Six shall go west to the goddess in chains. One shall be lost in the land without rain. The bane of Olympus shows the trail. Campers and Hunters combined prevail. The Titan's curse must come withstand, and one shall perish by a parent's hand."

I squeezed her hand and pulled her towards me.

"We lost her to a robot, in 'the land with no rain'. We came back to Nico, and he cried for a week. He stayed with us in our Cabin. And at night, I sat there with him and we talked. That is until Perce woke up, drool on his face, and told us to sleep. The first night, we had talked about Mythomagic... It was one of the greatest nights of my life." I heard soft chuckling coming from her.

Was it bad to say that I wanted her more than Calypso?

She wrapped her arms around me, and snuggled into my chest. I rested my head on hers and tapped my fingers on her back.

"You deserve more 'greatest nights and days of your life', because of how amazing you are, Charlotte..." I smiled.

She started humming a lullaby, which helped calm me down.

My eyelids began to close and I felt myself lean on Charlotte for support. "Repair Boy?" Charlotte asked, breaking the silence. "Yeah mi amor?" I said. "I still have to learn Spanish..."

"Let's hold off on that for now.." I insisted. "But seriously, I was going to say that you're going to make Calypso so happy. You're the greatest person I know, just don't tell the others that. Especially, Percy..." she chuckled lightly. "Thank you..."

"Nico can take care of himself..." she assured herself.

She pulled away slowly. "I have to go work on some things..."

She kissed my cheek and walked off, letting go of my hand slowly.

I tilted my head to the side, a goofy smirk on my face.

Gods of Olympus, I can't choose... Calypso? Charlie?

Charlotte's POV

I sat on my bed, and stayed completely silent. I got up and walked over to my cabinets.

"Where is it?"

"Ah, here you are. Little punk," I sighed, finding it under my sweater.

I held the promise ring close to my heart. It was purple and it had a little mood gem on it.

It was fireproof, due to the fact that Leo could easily melt it if he was on fire; but the mood gem still worked. Strange magic...

"I'll give it to him soon, before it's too late."

"I have to." I grabbed my sweater, putting it on and put the promise ring -the one that took me almost the whole trip- on my desk. I took my tools out, and started inscribing into the metal.

"All Da Ladies Luv Leo" I bit my tongue as I drew a heart next to it.

Underneath that, I inscribed "But I love you more".

Yeah, I know... It's cheesy, but I wanted to confess to him. Even if it was too late. Calypso's probably packing her wedding dress right now, maybe even making one...

I blew off the extra bits and smiled at my work.

It was done. Now all I had to do was give it to him.

I sighed and leaned back into my chair.

If I even had the chance to give it to him.