**CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE**

Charlotte's POV

Performance Day! The day I puked in the trashcan backstage. The day I had deja vu and when I was sad about the events that occurred that day, after being okay for a couple days or so. All those sad thoughts and memories came flooding back.

I forgot how much it sucks when you barf.

Prior to those sad events, we were backstage almost done with the play. Leo smirked, "We're almost done!"

" 'Henry' and 'Naomi' are on stage right now, we have another 5 to 10 minutes until the ending scene!"

Leo hugged me from the side. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

About 10 Minutes Later

"1 minute until we need Christine and Sawyer out!"

Leo fixed his costume. He messed with a switch under his shirt.

"Go!"

Later
Third Person POV

"Don't leave. I need you," Charlotte cried. "Why didn't you tell me?!" Leo yelled. "Tell you what?!"

"That you kissed another man! I tell you that I love you and I kiss you, and we have a romantic moment. Then later I find out that you kissed another man that same day?!"

"Look! I don't know what you're talking about! I love YOU! No other man is going to change that!" Charlotte yelled, tears ready to fall.

"I need some time to process this," Leo opened the door and took a step out, looking cross.

"Don't leave me. Please," Charlotte sobbed.

But Leo had already walked out of the room, slamming the door.

Charlotte opened the door and rushed out to grab Leo's hand. He was farther now, but she ran after him.

There was a gunshot sound and Leo yelped, falling to the floor with a thud. He groaned and winced. Charlotte ran up to him. "Leo! No!"

Leo turned around and he had blood seeping onto his shirt. Charlotte gasped and cradled him in her arms. "You're going to be okay. Someone help!"

"Hey, hey..." Leo grabbed Charlotte's attention, blood was dripping from his mouth. "It's going to be okay, you can move on... Just know, I love you and I always will. I forgive you, I know you didn't mean it, someone was lying. Just know that-" Leo smiled softly, as he rubbed Charlotte's cheek. He groaned and sat up slowly and carefully, kissing Charlotte softly. "You were always the one... the one I loved..."

"No! No! You're not going to leave me! Not now! Not here!" Charlotte yelped. But Leo had groaned and closed his eyes slowly, exhaling softly. "I love you..." Charlotte said softly, kissing Leo's forehead "Don't leave me."

"Someone help!" Charlotte cried.

A couple people came up and helped Charlotte pick Leo up and get help.

Afterwards

Charlotte knelt by the tombstone in front of her.

"I'm sorry, I should have protected you! I shouldn't have let you leave! I shouldn't have made you mad!"

She looked down at a tombstone and put down a bunch of red and purple flowers. "You better come back to me, again."

"You better..."

She sobbed and dropped to her knees.

"I love you, I'm sorry. Lo siento, lo siento, lo siento..." she cried, someone began to rub circles on her back soothingly. She rubbed the name on the tombstone. "I'm sorry."

Everyone was quiet and no one moved.

"Revenge, sweet revenge..." Charlotte scowled, growling.

Then...

The curtain closed and everyone applauded.

Leo and a couple other students walked out from backstage. The curtain opened again to reveal all of the students in the play, not to mention the staff as well. "Everyone give it up for our students! And a huge round of applause for them! Thank you to everyone up there!" Mr. Barnes cheered.

Leo joked around and started to play with the fake blood on his chest.

Leo walked up to Charlotte and kissed her softly. He pulled away and whooped "Charleo and Chrisawyer for life!"

Charlotte sighed in relief. She was done with her first official play, not to mention that the dream she had was just her having a little peep into the future and that the situation wasn't real.

She hugged Leo and buried her face into the crook of his neck.

It was just a dream... thank gods.

She loved Leo and nothing was going to change that anymore. Not even Calypso... She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him! And that's what she planned on doing, starting with one thing...