**CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX**

Will's POV

Before Leo and Charlotte's wedding, the boys and I planned a Surprise Bachelor Party for Leo. While the girls and Nico planned a Surprise Bachelorette Party for Charlotte.

Nico had decided he wanted to spend some extra time with Charlotte, so he left with the girls.

Leo was blindfolded in the backseat talking to me, as I tried to keep him from taking off his blindfold. Jason sat in the passengers seat and Percy was at the wheel.

We were going to take him out to a bar, for the first time. I know, I know... It's not a good idea to take Leo to a bar, he's already hyper enough as it is. But he was already almost 23 and he hadn't been to one before, plus, he was getting married in a couple days!

Leo laughed, "Are you guys taking me to a Febreeze commercial?"

"No, Leo... we're kidnapping you and we're gonna take your wallet," Percy said, sarcasm in his every word. "Oh. Really?" Leo asked. "Never mind, Leo," Jason chuckled, shaking his head.

At The Bar

I took the blindfold off of Leo once Jason parked the car. "A bar?" Leo asked, looking at the sign hanging above the small building. "Yeah, we're gonna do karaoke and stuff!" I exclaimed, cheerfully.

"Karaoke? Heck yeah!" Leo laughed. Leo took off his seatbelt frantically. Instead of being almost 23, he beamed like a 3 year old. He had that kind of effect.

We walked into the bar, Jason showing the guy a badge of some sort. "This place is run by a couple Romans, Reyna gave me this as proof of access. Said they owed her for a favor a while back," Jason explained, noticing my concerned look. I nodded.

"Let's go wild!"

3 Shots of Vodka Later
(Well, 3 Cups of Shirley Temples for me and 2 Cans Of Mountain Dew for Jason)

Leo was having a giggling fit. "Have you ever walked up to someone and said hi?" He laughed. "Yeah, I have. They said hi back and I-" Percy laughed loudly. Jason and I looked at each other with knowing looks.

"Let's go sing! Let's go do some carrot cake!" Leo cheered. "Carrot cake? You mean karaoke?" Jason asked. "That's what I said! Carrot cake!" Leo exclaimed, springing up from his seat. He and Percy locked arms and strut towards the stage. "HELLO mortals! We're gonna sing for you!" Percy hiccuped into the microphone.

"Jason! Willie! C'mon up 'ere! Sing with us!" Leo laughed, picking up the mic. I looked at Jason, who was close to spitting out his Mountain Dew, and shrugged. Jason gulped and stood up slowly.

We joined Percy and Leo on the stage.

"We're going to be singing... uh! Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys!" Leo cheered.

After The Song

We had to get Leo out before he started to burst into flames. I struggled to put his seatbelt on, Jason having the same luck with Percy in the front.

Finally we started to head back home. On the way home, Jason saw a deer and tried to amuse Percy. "Percy, deer!" Jason laughed. "Yes, honey?" Percy looked at Jason, instead of looking out the window. Jason raised a concerned brow at Percy before shaking his head and putting his full attention back on the road.

I laughed. Leo laughed, then fell onto my lap and I pat his head awkwardly. "Aww Charlotte, you're so cuddly tonight," Leo chuckled, hugging my leg, half asleep. He grabbed my hand and put it on his head, "Pat my head some more, it feels nice..." he sighed. I pat his head a couple times. "Aww thank you, mi amor..." he said dreamily. "Jason! A little help?" I whispered to Jason in the driver's seat. "I'm driving Will! You're going to have to hold on a sec!"

Percy was snoring softly in the passenger's seat beside him, drool dripping out of his mouth.

"I love you... mi amor, let's have kids, yeah?" Leo asked. "Uh, how many?" I asked, keeping him entertained. "How about 5?" Leo smiled.

"That's too many. How about 3?" I chuckled. "Maybe 4, as a compromise?" Leo chuckled. He sat up and pecked my cheek. I stammered nervously as he laid back down on my lap.

"Jason! Help!" I hissed. "We're almost home, a couple more minutes!" Jason insisted. Leo was finally knocked out.

We got to our little complex and helped Leo and Percy get to bed. Leo had pulled on my shirt and started calling for Charlotte. "I'm coming! I have to... change! Let me go for a sec!" I lied, chuckling. He let my shirt go and held onto the blankets beside him, for dear life.

I hurried towards our Big House and called for Charlotte. "Your kid needs you," I laughed.

"Ugh, I'm coming! Nico, you still owe me that dare!" Charlotte got up and smirked back at Nico. She smiled at me, and walked out.

I headed home, tired of being Charlotte for an hour. Leo owes me, big time!

I changed into pajamas and flopped onto my bed. I sighed and drifted away into sleep.

I was happy for Leo and Charlotte, but I NEVER want to sit in the back seat with a drunk Leo, ever again.