☾ foreword ☽

❝Where there are sheep, the wolves are neververy far behind

Where there are sheep,
the wolves are never
very far behind.

🐺

Introducing...

🐺

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘
volume three in The Eldenarian Artifacts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙

(about)

Following the siege on Thania, Makaela has been left broken and confused. Her Nightling has been destroyed and she is struggling to shake the numbness that threatens to consume her whole. Meanwhile, Sebastian and the others have traveled to the Eldenarian Palace to warn the rest of the world of magic about Thorian.

They embark on a journey to South Africa to liberate the House of Oseda from the dark magician's rule and to prevent him from acquiring yet another artifact. But when a pack of bloodthirsty werewolves and a pair of powerful monsters emerge onto the scene, they learn this task is no walk in the park.

The wolves are on the hunt and their fangs are dripping with blood.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

(note)

Dear you, the amazing reader reading this,

You're still here? Thank you for being a loyal fan of this series. You are greatly appreciated.

Like the books before it, there are some dark themes in this third installment. There will be death, depressing moods, and lots of violence.

This is the third book in the Eldenarian Artifacts series. Go read the other two books if you want this one to make sense. Also, make sure to follow me and add this book to your reading list so you can keep up with the series!

Lastly, I appreciate all feedback, even negative comments. If you have anything to say, anything at all, don't hesitate to drop a comment. I try to reply to all of them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘
complete
Jan 2020 - Mar 2020

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖉𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
to all the lone wolves.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

© L. D. Jones