Chapter 2

This is chapter two.  This will kinda explain more about Percy's growing up until age 12, then in the next chapter the story will really start going.  As I said it will be his quests Supernaturalized so yeah it should be pretty cool.  Thanks.  The song is 'Party Poison' by My Chemical Romance.

5 years later

John let Dean and Sam keep Percy, though he said he wanted nothing to do with him. Then about two years later he realized how smart Percy was and could become.  He could breed him into the perfect hunter.  He feels like he messed up with Sam and Dean.  Sam was too rebellious and Dean was too much like a  solider.  He had two extremes and now he wanted a neutral.  He started by sending him to karate.  Sam and Dean were apprehensive at first, why would their dad all of the sudden want him to do that.  He made up the excuse of them not always being able to protect him at school.  He had already experienced bullying because he didn't stay in a school for too long and was really smart.  He did spend 90% of his life with Sam and he would ask Sam to read him the things he read.  Neither brother could ever say no to him so he'd read it to him, even if it was about monsters.  He figured out the monster hunting thing really quickly.  The weird thing was that he wasn't scared, he said that he had Sam and Dean and they could always save him.  He already knew some Latin because of the whole reading to him part.  He was a natural at it if Sam was completely honest.  He knew how to read English well.  He already knew how to kill a lot of monsters and how to figure out what was killing people.  He also had his first paranormal experience.  It was in June.  He was left in a hotel room alone.  Sam was up state on a case and Dean was called by his father in an emergency.  Something about a lot more vampires than expected.  He really didn't want to leave Percy, but he also didn't want to leave his dad hanging.  Dean and John came back late that night to find Percy sitting in a salt circle watching cartoons.  He said something about a flickering lady in white that wanted him to follow her to the playroom.  This was when John really became interested in Percy.  It turns out that the lady was murdered with her kid in the hotel.  She led kids down to the basement, where she was buried and told them to play hide and seek, like she told her kid when the murderer was chasing them.  The kids usually weren't found for weeks.  John used Percy to find the body.  He told him to apologize to the white lady.  She accepted it and led him to the basement.  Dean and John followed behind.  Dean was really surprised at how calm Percy was.  He was polite and asked questions and listened.  They were on a high floor and the woman insisted on using the stairs.  She led him right to her bones and then Dean and John torched her.  "Let's go guys, I'm tired."  Percy waved them up towards the room.  Dean held Percy close that night, not for the younger's sake, but for Dean's realization that the little baby he knew was no longer a little baby.

Three more years (Percy is about to turn 9)

          Percy is probably the smartest 9 year-old to go to at least four schools in four years.  He was practically fluent in Latin and knew about almost every monster in existence.  Percy has become the new researcher ever since Sam's 'betrayal' (as John put it).  He was more than smart enough and had a knack for finding trouble.  He still secretly kept in touch with Sam.  It was pretty easy when he was left alone for days on end.  He'd never talk about hunting with him  because he knew Sam was trying to escape it.  He'd ask about college and Sam's new friends.  He really loves his brothers and wasn't going to let something as silly as Sam moving to get in his way of talking to them.  John and Dean never talked about Sam, at least never in front of Percy.  Percy noticed the storm brewing inside of John.  To him, it was hard to miss.  He had more outbursts, went on longer solo trips and drank a lot more than he used to.  Percy didn't expect what would happen the next day, though.  He never expected that John would send him away to one of his 'good hunting buddy', Gabe Ugliano.