Chapter 5

Hey guys!  This is pretty crazy.  I've written like a hundred stories on different accounts and got like 10 reads and this story already has 250+ reads!  That's pretty rad!  Anyways the song of the chapter is, 'Famous Last Words' by My Chemical Romance.  Also, can we talk about Trench?!?!  I'm shooketh and also sad because I couldn't get tickets.  I'm supposed to get a job soo, maybe I can buy them.  This is super long, rip.  Bye!  Also I've become obsessed with Sam and Colby and all them, it's a serious problem.  It all started with me falling into a Queen Mary Ship hole on YouTube.  Okay, bye for real now. 

We've spent the last week looking for  any sign of the thing that killed Jessica.  I feel really bad for Sam, but I don't really know how to help him.  I mean, nothing like this has happened that I can remember and he's gotta be all manly man and not have emotions, which is really stupid in my opinion.  Oh no!  My eyes' mighty dams have broken! My man powers will be stripped from me!  Like no, that's stupid.  I heard snapping and, "Hey Earth to Perce?"  My eyes unglazed and I shook my head, I must've left reality for a bit.  "Percy to Earth."  I responded.  That made Dean smile.  "We're leaving soon.  We're going to go to the coordinates dad left.  It's a place called Black Water Ridge in Colorado.  It's in the middle of no where so we'll stop at Lost Creek which is a town right outside of it."  "Cool cool.  All my stuff is already packed."  We packed all of our stuff into the car and took off towards Colorado.    I sat in back and pulled out the IPod shuffle and headphones that B gave and resumed where I was listening.  She wrote me a list of all of the song she put on in order so I could look them up later.  We're in the My Chemical Romance phase right now.  I already finished the Panic! At The Disco phase.  That was pretty wild and so is this.   I like it though.  This one was called,  "It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Death Wish'.  Same. It's not a job, it's a death wish.  I snorted out loud.  "What's so funny?" Dean asked from the driver's seat.  We were pulling up to the front desk so we could pick up Sam because he went to check us out.  "Nothing, I'm just hilarious is all."  I could practically hear him roll his eyes.  Sam hopped into the car.  "You ready?"  Dean asked.  Sam nodded his head. We left Palo Alto in the dust and I slowly drifted off to the hum of the car and loud beat of my music.

Time Skip until they're in Lost Creek  

We pull up to a ranger station.  I think we're at a national park.  "So what are we doing?"  I asked.  I woke up about twenty minutes before we got here.  "You can hang out around here.  We're going to ask the rangers some questions.  Don't go too far though."  Sam told me.  We all climbed out of the car and I stretched my limbs.  I forgot how much it sucked to sit in the car.  What should I do when they're in there?  I guess I could climb the tree.  Yeah that sounds fun.  They had a bunch of great trees for climbing.  I really embraced my monkey side and got really high, which was dumb.  I looked down and screeched when I lost my balance a little.  It just so happened an older lady was underneath me and heard me and almost had  heart attack.  When she realized I was just a young human chilling in a tree she yells at me,  "Young man!  You get down from there right now!"  "No thank you ma'am.  I'm waiting for my friends!"  I tell her.  "I'll tell a ranger if you don't get down this instant!"  Why is she so upset with me being in a tree.  "Okay ma'am, I'll get down in a second.  I just need to figure out how to."  I lie to her.  It's really nice up here.  She stomped off.  Luckily, Sam and Dean walked out as she walked in.  They stopped in front of the car and conversed for a second, then Same shouted,  "Perce?  Where are you?"  "I'm in the tree.  I'll be down in a sec."  I yelled back, slipping down the tree and landing about ten feet from the car.  "Let's go.  I don't want to get chewed out by a park ranger."  I hurried them in the car.  That made Sam smile.  Yes!  "Why would that happen?"  he asked, humor in his voice.  "I may have accidentally scared an older lady and she got mad at me.  Now let's go!"  I explained.  Dean laughed.  We pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards town.  "Where to now?"  "We'll check us into a motel and then Sam and I are going to go  talk to some one."  Dean decided as he pulled up to a run down motel called, 'Motel'.  "Well, what am I going to do during that?"  Dean shrugged.  "I don't know, watch tv."  "Absolutely not, that's boring.  Maybe I'll explore the woods or something."  I thought aloud.  "You do realize we're dealing with people who go missing in the woods, right?"  Sam asked me.  "Well, I'm probably way faster than them so yeah.  Also I know how to scare away bears."  I countered.  "Really?  How?"  Dean asked, thinking I was bsing them.  "You jump scare them.  They are too scared to realize they're bigger and run away.  Just like people and mice."  I explained.  Dean looked over to Sam in question, Sam just shrugged.  "Well, I don't know.  We still don't know what it is.  What if it finds you?"  Dean asked skeptically.  "Well, the missing people were deep in the woods, I won't go too far in and I'll leave before it gets super late."  I compromised.  Dean sighed,  "Fine.  You beat me."  Heck yes,  I'm building a sick stick fort.

Time skip, sorry, I was bored and kept thinking too far ahead and got excited

I can't believe they're taking so long!  It has been 6 hours!  What could be taking them so long?  Did they go looking for the creature?  What if it got them?  Do they need my help?  I start to panic  little.  'Calm down Percy.  I'm sure they just got a lead and went to talk to some other people.'  I tell myself.  What if they left me here?  What if they just didn't want to deal with me anymore and ditched me here?  I wouldn't blame them, I'm just another thing to take care of.  No, Percy stop.  They would have left you at Gabe's if they didn't want to deal with you.  I tried to convince myself that all of my 'what ifs' were stupid and improbable, but the longer they're gone the harder it is.  My thoughts were interrupted by the door suddenly opening to reveal Sam with Dean poking out behind him.  I jumped up from my position on the bed, which was my head upside down staring at a staticy television show that I'm 80% sure was in a different language.  "Where have you been?"  I asked worriedly the second the door closed.  "We were following leads and it took longer than we thought.  We're sorry Perce."  Sam said as he set his laptop on the coffee table.  I sigh, "It's okay I guess, but now I get to go hunt this thing no matter what and you have to see my stick fort in the morning."  "I don't think so Perce.  Whatever it is is pretty crazy and we might blow our cover.  The guy's siblings are going to be there."  Dean  tried to stop my plans.  "What even are your covers anyways?"  I ask him, a plan formulating in my head.  "We're park rangers."  Sam put in.  "Perfect, I'm a boy scout who is trying to get their merit badge."  "How is going on a man hunt get you a merit badge?"  Dean is trying to poke holes through my plan.  "The way you get a merit badge is that you use your skills to help people, my skill is tracking."  
"How do you even know so much about boy scouts?"  Dean asked, exasperated.  "I don't, but I bet they don't either.  You can get away with anything if you act sure enough."  I replied, smiling.  "Fine.  You'd probably blow the whole town up if we left you anyways."  Dean relented.  "Yes!"  I whisper.  "Well, you should probably go to bed, we have to wake up early tomorrow."  "Fine."  I sigh.  I change into pajamas and grab a blanket and curl up on the floor.  "I'm not going on the bed, Dean.  Don't even try it."  I mutter before he can scold me.  I hear Dean sigh dramatically and Sam laugh lightly.  After about 20 minutes of not succumbing to sleep, I rolled under the bed.  "Um, Dean.  I don't mean to alarm you, but there seems to be a monster under your bed."  I heard Sam say over his laptop.  It was a bit muffled considering there was a a mattress and a bed frame between us.  "Oh really?"  I heard Dean get up from the table he was sitting at, but I couldn't see his feet.  "Aha!"  Dean yelled as he dropped down to my left.  I squealed in surprise and started to wiggle away as he tried to grab for me, laughing hysterically the entire time.  I was too focused on escaping to hear Sam and he dropped towards my right, eliciting a loud scream from me.  I couldn't escape their fingers and they started tickling me.  I was shrieking with laughter.  "Stop, please I surrender!"  I manage to choke out through tears of laughter.  After about a minute of me begging they stop.  After the laughter subsided they both got up and got ready for bed.  I stayed under the bed.  Suddenly it turned completely dark and I heard "Goodnight guys." from Sam on the other bed.  Dean and I both bid our good nights and I could feel the bed dip slightly on the right.  I knew Dean always slept on the right, closest to the door so I made sure I was on the left.  I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but I just couldn't.  Great, we're going to go into the woods and fight a monster and I can't even sleep.  Why am I so useless?  This sucks.  What could put me to sleep?  I know blinking a lot can, but that'll make me busy.  I could take sleep medicine, but that'll just give me a headache in the morning and I'd have to get up and risk waking Sam and Dean up.  I lay under the bed for hours going in and out of the dark parts of my mind, it feels like I'm in the darker parts longer than the lighter.  I finally roll out from under the bed when the darkness outside gets a little lighter.  I get a shower to wash the sleepiness off of me.  I wonder what we're going up against.  The only information I have is that it is in the woods, it's fast, and it probably eats people.  That doesn't even really narrow non-supernatural things.  Like, it could be a cougar for all I know.  I need to stop thinking and finish changing.  I wander out of the bathroom, and towards the table.  What should I do?  I guess I could sort through Gabe's old weapons and books.  Find some light and easy stuff to carry.  I carefully place each weapon onto the table in groups as to not wake up Sam and Dean.  My categories are: 'too big or suspicious', 'maybe', 'perfect', and 'why'd I even grab this?'.   

Okay, so I know I said I'd make each episode a chapter, but this is already 2,000 words and I haven't updated since July, so screw that.  Anyways, thanks for reading and  love ya!