This is a gay Q+A

I was bored and I wanna get in the mood to write soooo :-/. The song is "a shitty gay song  about you" by smoothboi Ezra
1Q: Is your family accepting?
1A:  Nope, they think it's a phase or that I'm secretly a lesbian ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2Q: What is your sexuality?
2A: aromantic/asexual
3Q: What is your gender identity?
3A: I guess I'm a girl. Gender is confusing dudes.
4Q: Favorite color?
4A:  I like purple a lot
5Q: When did you find out your sexuality?
5A:  I found out when I was 13 or 14. I didn't know it existed until I told my friend I don't think I've ever had like a crush. And she was like "oh. So you're asexual." And I was like oohhhhh
6Q:  What do you wish you could tell your past self?
6A:  Don't force yourself to try and have a crush and lie to yourself, it just makes you sad. Trust yourself.
7Q: Have you changed labels since realizing you were LGBT?
7A: I did twice when I was really messed up and trying to make myself like people :\ (spoiler alert, didn't work)
8Q: How was your day?
8A: it was okay. I think I've got strep again, but I got some of my summer homework done.
9Q: Do you have any gay friends irl?
9A:  I do!  I have many friends that are apart of the LGBTQ+ community.
10Q: What's your favorite hobby?
10A:  I'm gonna sound like a dork, but I love learning in general, but especially about space.
11Q: Who's the best gay icon in your opinion?
11Q: ugh, so many. I'm just gonna make a quick list.  Ellen Page, Thomas Sanders, Daniel Howell, Phillip Lester, Tessa Tompson (she plays Valkyrie in Marvel), Lil Nas X and so many more
12Q: Which pride flags do you like the most design/color wise?
12A:  I love the ace flag because purple black grey white is a great palette. The Bi flag is very pretty too. And the trans flag is cool with the gender norm colors and all.
13Q: Do you wish you could change any pride flags?
13A:  maybe the lesbian flag?  I'm pretty sure a TERF made it (I've seen a lot of discourse on it) and I feel like it is very femme and we could make it more neutral. Also I don't like the shade of green in the aro flag that much.
14Q: Are you openly out?
14A:  for the most part. I'm kinda shoved back in the closet a lot especially by my family.
15Q: Are you comfortable with yourself?
15A: it depends on the day. Like I wish that I would want to be in a romantic relationship because it's so engrained that to be happy I have to have an SO
16Q: Do you experience dysphoria?
16A:  Yeah, kinda. I have a very curvy, femme figure with biggish breasts and I know that kinda body type is sexualized so I get in my head that it's real gross (but I'm fixing it, I promise. The thinking, I mean.).
17Q: Bottom, top, or verse?
17A: ~_~
18Q: (Lesbians) are you femme, butch, or neither? (Bi girls) Doe, tomcat, stag, or none of the above?
18A: %^\
19Q: Do you bind?
19A: Not anymore
20Q: Do you shave?
20A:  yep, body hair makes me itchy
21Q: If you could date anyone you wanted, who would it be?
21A:  I wouldn't date anyone, but I've been contemplating starting a qpr with my friend but I'm scared (qpr= queer platonic relationship)
22Q: Are you in a relationship?
22A: only platonic ones
23Q: Describe your partner.
23A:  well, I have a cat that cuddles me and he's a sweetheart.
24Q: Have you ever dated anyone of the same gender?
24A: nope, too scared
25Q: Dated anyone of another gender?
25A: nope, too scared
26Q: Tell me a random fact about yourself!
26A: I can't see more than a foot in front of me without glasses
27Q: Do you own any pride flags/merch?
27A: yeppers
28Q: Have you ever been to a pride parade?
28A: yes, two times!  I was too scared to go this year because it was the day after the false shooting at DC pride and it was unclear if it was real or not
29Q: Any advice to someone who isn't out or who is exploring themselves?
29A: you are NEVER obligated to come out or decide on a label and you NEVER have to change your labels for the comfort of someone else. And just because someone is gay or LGBTQ+ doesn't mean you have to like them. Like if they're he only gay person you aren't obligated to date them because they're there.
30Q: pineapple on pizza?
30A: lowkey wanna try it but it usually has like meat too and I don't eat meat soo

I got this on tumblr from the user transapphic.  Might write tonight, hopefully. Feel free to ask questions about anything :). I'm always here and I won't talk down to y'all. I've researched a lot about sexualities to help determine how I feel, but I can't guarantee that I'm 100% like informed correctly and my opinions will work for your situation or anything.  Love ya!