Chapter 10

The song is 'feelings are fatal' by mxmtoon. And LET ME TELL YOU, it never fails to make me emo so be prePARED.

I rub my eyes as I wake up.  I'm too sore to get all the way up.  I quickly assess my surroundings and realize I'm in the back of the impala, it's daytime, and we're passing a bunch of trees.  I groan slightly as I force myself up.  "Oh, you're up!"  Dean sighs out.  I think he sounds relieved maybe.  "How long- what time is it?"  I mumble out.  "About a day and a half and it's 4:36pm."  Sam supplies.  "Oh?  Why didn't you wake me up?"  I'm still pretty tired.  "We tried to, bud, but you weren't having it."  "Where are we going?"  "We're not sure yet.  Are you hungry?  We can stop at the next place we see."  The subtle change in subject and the look Sam sent Dean didn't go unnoticed, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to start anything I'm too tired to finish.  "Um, okay."  I finally am able to force myself in an upright position and continue to stare out the window at the passing trees and mile markers until we finally pull up to a gas station.  Dean hands Sam some cash and turns around.  "What d'ya want?"  I think for a minute, I'm not really hungry.  "I don't know, Twizzlers?"  Sam just nods and heads out.  There's an awkward silence before Dean finally speaks,  "How are you feeling?"  I shrug,  "Everything hurts, but I'll live.  Have you guys been looking for cases while I was out?"  Dean shrugs,  "A little, nothing's catching our eye is all."  Hmm, that's strange, everything should be catching our eye right now.  I mean, we did just release countless demons to the surface world.  Something's not right.  But, if I act suspicious they'll know  I know something's up and I'll never get it out of them.  I'll definitely try when they're tired later tonight at the motel.

The car ride is now unbearably silent.  Any attempts I've tried to make, no matter how trivial, were shot down or just completely ignored.  Anxiety has built itself up high in my stomach and it's making my heads pound.  Well, the head could be because I, ya know, hit it.  It's pretty much dark now and the trees are now impossibly dense.  There isn't an end in sight.  Where could we even be going?

I'd finally drifted off when the car finally stopped the previously thought endless journey.  "Where are we?"  I mumble.  "Can I look out or are there cops?  Did you find a case?"  Dean sighs before looking back at me and saying,  "You can get up.  We're stopping here."  I yawn and sit up.  I take in my surroundings.  There's a rather large building and a man sitting in a chair in the pathway.  Wait, no he's in a wheelchair.  "Is this one of John's friends?"  I ask as I open the door.  "Uhm, you could say that."  Sam says, his voice sounds shaky.  Is he upset?  Maybe I was asleep longer and he had a nightmare.  I slip my hand into his to comfort him.  I don't like when he's sad.  He smiles at me and somehow his smile seems even shakier than his voice.  "Do you need a hug?"  I whisper to him as to not tarnish his 'masculinity'.  whatever that means.  "Y-yeah."  I smile and give him a tight hug.  "It's gonna be okay.  I promise."  I tell him.  He just ruffles my hair and holds me close.  Dean had walked ahead and is talking to the guy in the path.  We approach them and we're just in time to see Dean hand the man a bunch of papers, which he shoved into his side bag.  "This must be Percy!  Has he been made aware of the situation yet?"  The man asks.  Situation?  "What situation?"  I blurt panicking.  "I see, I'll be on the porch if you need me."  He quickly wheels himself away.  "Wh-what's he talking, talking about?"  I search both of their eyes for answers, but they hold none.  "Well, you see."  Sam starts but looks at Dean.  He gets on his knee and puts his hand on my shoulder,  "We've gotta get some stuff done and Chiron here is gonna watch you."  What?  I step back.  This can't be happening.  "You're, you're, you're abandoning me?"  Tears arrive with that statement.  "I swear, I'll be good.  I won't get in your way.  I swear.  Please don't leave me .  Not again."  I rush out.  Sam quickly approaches me and tries to reach out for me, but I flinch.  "Oh, Percy, no.  It has nothing to do with you.  We just got ourselves in a mess and we don't want you to get hurt."  "But, but, I thought we were a family.  Aren't families supposed to stay together?  Through thick and thin."  "Percy,"  Dean starts, "We just don't want you to get hurt is all.  It's not that we don't love you, because we do, so much, if anything, we're doing this because we love you."  It falls on deaf ears though, because the only thing I can hear is 'This is just the easiest way to get rid of you.  Chiron is just like Gabe.  No, he's worse.'  "No, you don't love me.  You're lying!  You've been lying!  We were never family!  You tricked me!"  "Percy no!"  They said at the same time.  "Just go."  It was barely a whisper, but it was strong enough to get the two Winchesters to stop, sag, and slowly make their way to the car.  The second their car is gone, Percy collapses.  He hugs his knees and sobbed.  He was all alone now.  The only people he ever knew as family left him.  They aren't his family anymore and he's alone.  Percy sat their for hours, crying.  Then even more just staring at the sky vacantly before someone came up the gravel.  They slowly lower them self in the grass about two feet away from Percy.  A comfortable starting distance.  Percy barely even spares a passing glance.  "I don't want to talk."  Is all he says, it comes out really rough and rocky from the crying and the cold.  "That's fine.  You don't have to.  do you mind if I do?"  The boy asks.  He's probably 3 years older than Percy.  Percy just shrugs.  "Okay, well, first off, I'm Luke.  we're at Chiron's Camp for children affected by the supernatural.  There are currently 11 kids here, including us.  As you can tell, we all know about the supernatural in some way.  Most of us were orphaned by it.  Chiron takes care of us and trains us.  We sometimes even get to go on cases, but that's rare because there isn't much of that happening around here."  "Not for long,"  Percy utters despite himself.  Luke isn't complaining he's happy he's talking even if it's on a dark subject.  "How so?"  Luke asks before he can stop himself.  "My brothers- no, Sam, Dean, and I.  We unleashed Hell."  

OKay, sooooooo, plot twist?  IDK, I've been waiting to get here for FOREVER.  Let me know if you guys are as excited as I am!  I've got finals coming up and I'm gettting a job over the summer, so hopefully I'll be writing as a way to calm myself down and all.  I'm super excited about this because I have some GREAT angst in my plans!  Anyways, bye.  Love ya!