Chapter 7

The song of the chapter is 'Hero' by Family of the Year. Again, found it on Sam Golbach's playlist on Spotify. It's pretty rad, so I'd recommend. It's called 'More to Life.' Okay, so the story is gonna switch to little diary entries until a certain point. I'll try to only make it for like a two chapters until we get to the part I want to.

September 27, 2005

So, found this journal. I'm super bored and I read somewhere you're supposed to get smarter if you write soo... Sam and Dean won't let me help on this mission. Apparently I hurt my head real bad. Which sucks because now they're going to be hesitant for months. I'm not a baby! I took on monsters all by myself! I won't mention it to them out loud though because they'll just extra worry. I don't want to worry them. It just makes me being a burden even more prominent. I guess I'll just be stuck in the motel for however long this mission'll be. Mostly alone.

October 4th, 2005

We're going to someplace in Pennsylvania. I'm not gonna lie, I'm still a bit  butt hurt about not being included in the last mission. I'm still not allowed to do any field work, but I might be able to at least do research this time. All I know about the mission is that it has something to do with a plane crash. I've never been on a plane before. I wonder what it's like. I wonder if I'll ever start school again. There are those online schools. I'd need a laptop for it. I'll have to bring it up to Sam. I could also research stuff on it for them since i'm never going on a mission in the foreseeable future.

October 6th, 2005

Sam thought it was a good idea. Going to online school, that is. He's going to look into it after this mission. The motel we're at has a lot of weird people in it. it's good for people watching. I started watching a new tv show. It's called Jeopardy. The questions are fun and it's on normal tv so i don't have to worry about not having cable. I also tried jasmine tea because it was complimentary. it's really good. I'm going to have to find their storage and 'borrow' a couple boxes. I like sugar and a little bit of milk in it. I think i'm going to make some more.

October 11, 2005

So it turns out that the thing with the plane was a demon. Also john's voicemail is working again and it has Dean's number in it which is pretty wild. I did end up taking three boxes of the jasmine tea. I also took some lavender because it sounded fancy. It's good too. We're in Ohio. I think the city is called Toledo. I am starting online school in a week. They just need to process the tests I took to see what grade I should be in because I wasn't in it for so long. I also tricked the computer out so I can get into files easier. i'm also taking a free coding course online. I get to research the case we're on now. i don't know what to search up yet because we don't have much information.

October 13th, 2005

It's like super late, but I don't really care and I can't sleep. Dean left a lamp on by accident. So, Sam and Dean found inscriptions of names on the mirrors of the deceased. They sent them to me with the phone they got me after I kept panicking about them coming home late. I really am starting to feel like a burden. They're probably going to ditch me soon, but I won't blame them. Anyways, they names were Gary Bryman and Linda Shoemaker. Gary was killed in a hit-and-run and Linda, a sleeping-pill overdose. Tomorrow I'm going to search all of the deaths of Mary's in the neighborhood because Sam and Dean think it's a bloody Mary. Maybe I'll do that now since I can't sleep. i'll be right back.

Okay so I'm back. There was a Mary. Mary Worthington. She was 19 when she was murdered. That's all I can find in public records, so Sam and Dean'll have to check that out. Maybe I'll look for old news articles online tomorrow. That's too boring for right now. I guess I can try to sleep. It probably won't work. today's not a good day. Nothing happened that was bad, it just wasn't good. Does that make sense?

October 14th, 2005

So, Sam and Dean went to find the investigator who has been looking into Mary's case since it is still unsolved. I'm going to look up news articles about her for now.

So, it turns out she had her eyes taken out and died in front of a mirror. Pretty harsh if you ask me. It does remind of some ancient king that took out this architect's eyes because he didn't want him to build anything more beautiful than the palace he'd built.

Wow, it's still the fourteenth. Some girl named Charlie is coming to the hotel because she accidentally summoned Mary and now she's after her. I've gotta cover all of the reflective surfaces. I hope she's nice. I've been kinda lonely. Don 't get me wrong, Sam and Dean are great, but they're also much older than me and kinda like my parents. Like not like mom and dad, but they take care of me, or try to at least. I know I'm a handful.

Okay, so I suck, I know. I've just been uninspired to do anything lately. Also, my life is getting pretty hectic. You guys know the spiel. Anyways, thanks for reading. Love ya!!