Escape

Loki's POV

Thor charges at my duplicate and gets locked in a prison. "Are you ever NOT going to fall for that?" I ask him smirking. Then turn to one of my men handing Mew to him. "Get her to the ship and keep her safe. If she's hurt in anyway, it'll be on your head" I tell him. Nodding his head he leaves carrying her and the other man following him.

"Don't you dear hurt that child Loki!" Thor yells.

"I wouldn't dream of hurting my future heir" I tell him. He gets angry and runs towards me. He slams his hammer into the glass cracking it and the cage drops a little. I chuckle and head over to the control panel.

"The humans think us immortal, shall we test that theory?" I ask him.

"No!" my man shouts and I turn to see a man in suit pointing a large gun at me.

"Move away please" he tells me. I teleport making a duplicate of myself back away from the control panel. "You like this? We've been working on the prototype since you sent the destroyer" he states. "Even I don't know what it does" he adds as I make my scepter appear in my hand. He powers up the weapon asking "what to find out?"

But I stab him in the back with mu scepter. I'm sorry Mew, but it had to be done I think. "No!" Thor shouts banging on the glass as my duplicate disappears. I remove the scepter and walk back over to the control panel. I press a button and flip a lid before looking at Thor. He looks at me and then down at the trap door that had opened as he backs away from the glass. I press the big red button and the cage drops through the door with Thor still inside.

I then turn off the control panel and go to leave when the dying man speaks. "You're gonna lose" he tells me. I turn to look at him as he leans against the wall.

"Am I?" I ask him.

"It's in your nature" he states.

"Your heroes are scattered, your floating fortress falls from the sky. I have the little mutant girl as a hostage. Where is my disadvantage?" I ask him.

"You lack conviction" he tells me.

"I don't think I..." I start to say and I am cut off. Whenshoots me with his BFG, causing me to be blown through the wall behind me. That hurt.

"So that's what it does" I hear him say and I'm tempted to go kill him more quickly. But I had to get off of this ship and see that how the preparations are going for the portal. So I head to the flight deck and board my jet. I see Mew in a chair still sleeping peacefully.

I sit down beside her as the hatch is shut. We take off and I look back at my future heir. She is very powerful, but has yet to reach her full potential of her power. I will help her do that and she'll become my right hand man. Then one day successor when I go to take back Asgard and leave the Earth in her care.

"Take us to Stark Tower" I order the pilot.

"Yes, my lord" he says altering the course slightly. Making me smirk, soon everyone on this planet will call me King Loki. "It'll take us fifty minutes to get there" he states. Being bored I decide to wake Mew up.

Mew's POV

I wake up in a jet with Loki next me and I look around confused. "What happened?" I ask him groggily as I rub my eyes.

"You fell asleep and we escaped" he states. "We're on our way to Stark Tower, I thought we could get to know each other better" he tells me.

"Sure" I say smiling and start to tell him my story.

"Wow, you've been through a lot" he says.

"Yeah, I don't even know if I have real parents. It's always been Papa and I since he broke me out of that lab. What about you? What's your story?" I ask him.

"My story is dark, and I've hurt people Mew" he tells me.

"I don't mind, please tell me" I beg giving him puppy dog eyes. He sighs giving in and tells me about how he was adopted by Odin. How he was always over shadowed by Thor. That the only person who seemed to care about him was Frigga. Then told me how Thor was banished and Odin went into a deep sleep. That he was king of Asgard for a short time. I fell asleep though as he started to talk about Thor's return and we landed on Stark Tower.

A/N

Gif above of Loki tricking Thor and gif on the external link of Loki killing Phil.