Stark Tower

Loki's POV

Once the portal was opened I carried the sleeping Mew into the penthouse. Laying her down on the mahogany lounge. I stroke her hair fondly before going out onto the balcony. When I see the man of iron appear I head inside as he lands. A machine was removing his armor as he entered the penthouse.

Third Person

As Tony enters the penthouse he spots Mew and sighs in relief. At least she wasn't hurt or Bruce would be made. He starts to head for the bar ignoring Loki. "Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity" Loki says.

"Uh...actually, I'm planning to threaten you" Tony states.

"You should have left your armor on for that" Loki tells him.

"Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage. You've got the blue stick of destiny and little Mew. Would you like a drink?" Tony asks him.

"Stalling me won't change anything" Loki states.

"No, no, no! Threatening. No drink? You sure? I'm having one" Tony tells him.

"The Chitauri are coming, nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" Loki asks him.

"The Avengers" Tony states as he pours himself a drink. Loki looks at him confused. "It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES' type of thing" Tony explains.

"Yes, I've met them" Loki says unimpressed.

"Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one" Tony says smiling. "But, let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demi-God; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues. Whose daughter you took; a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them. Especially the one with anger issues" Tony states.

"That was the plan" Loki says smirking.

"Not a good plan" Tony tells him. "When they come, and they will, they'll come for you. To rescue Mew" he states.

"I have an army" Loki reminds him.

"We have a Hulk" Tony states. Mew steers in her sleep at her father's alter egos name. The two adults looked at her before continuing their conversation.

"I thought the beast had wandered off" Loki states.

"You're missing the point. There's no throne, there is no version of this, where you come out on top with Mew. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth and Mew, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge them" Tony explains. Loki walks towards him raising his scepter.

"How will your friends have time for me,when they're so busy fighting you?" Loki asks him. He taps Tony on the chest with his scepter. PING! Nothing. Confused, Loki tires again. PING! NOTHING. "Strange, this usually works" he mumbles.

"Well, performance issues. You know?" Tony says shrugging. Loki grabs him by the throat. "Jarvis anytime now" Tony chokes out.

"You'll all fall before me and Mew" Loki sneers and throws Tony out the window. Breaking it and waking little Mew. Just as an elevator opens and a red pod shoots out after Tony. Soon Tony reappears in a new ironman suit.

"And there's one other person you pissed off! His name was Phil" Tony states. Then shoots Loki and sends him flying across the room. He picks up Mew and flies away.

"Tony I can fly" Mew pouts.

"Not as fast as me, just enjoy the ride" Tony tells her.

"Stark, we're heading north east. Do you have Mew?" Black Widow asks over the com.

"What, did you stop for drive-thru? Of course I have Mew. Swing up PARK, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you" he tells her. Tony banks around his tower. To see Thor and Loki still going at it. He swoops down the street, causing a chitauri to crash. Flying up, he puts the following chitauri in view of the quinjet. Black  widow takes out machine gun and shoots the chitauri down.

"Where's papa?" Mew asks sniffling.

"He'll be here soon kid" Tony assures her then sees the quinjet go down. "Damn" he mumbles. He lands beside the other three placing Mew down. She runs over to Steve and he picks her up.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" Captain America asks him.

"I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Tony asks as he takes off again.

"Banner?" Steve says confused.

"Just keep me posted and protect Mew" Tony tells him. Mew snuggles into Steve's big chest. Natasha and Clint smile at seeing her safe. But this fight isn't over yet.

A/N

Picture above of Loki trying to brainwash Tony.