Age of Ultron: Mew

Mew's POV

It's been three years since we defeated Loki. I am nearly twelve years old and I'm still not allowed on missions. I helped save the world from Loki when I was nine and they won't let me face HYDRA. Anyway last year SHIELD was shut down, so now it's up the Avengers to protect the world and get Loki's scepter back.

Oh yeah did I forget to mention HYDRA was SHIELD? Apparently a former HYDRA agent help create SHIELD. But he was having agents join HYDRA, and pretend to be SHIELD agents. Steve figured it out with Natasha and they took down SHIELD. As well as HYDRA's super soldier, the Winter Soldier. Who turned out to be Steve's best friend Bucky from seventy years ago. He disappeared though, so Steve and the others have focused on finding Loki's scepter.

I've been training for three years as well as being home schooled by Pepper Pots, Tony and Papa. Though Papa doesn't know that Natasha and Clint have been training me. I even got a couple new powers. Night vision and power spheres. Clint and Natasha have helped me with my aim & my fighting skills.

Bright side it's nearly my twelfth birthday tomorrow and Tony is throwing a big party for me. All the avengers will be there, some SHIELD agents, and other acquaintances of the team. Like Doctor Helen Cho.

Honestly, no one my age will be there. I know no one my age. It makes me feel lonely sometimes. I've asked Papa if I can go to a normal school and he said he'd think about it. I know Tony is trying to convince him to send me to 'Midtown School of Science and Technology'. Which sounds cool.

Anyway right now papa is on a mission with the others. They'd found the specter's location. I'm face timing him while he waits in the jet for a 'code green'. "Honestly Papa, there are two enhances there. You guys need me and I'm stuck here with Happy as a babysitter" I tell him.

"Now's not the best time for this conversation Mew" he tells me. "I need to go help the others, don't cause trouble" he says ending the call as he turns into the Hulk. I groan turning off my laptop.

"Are you ok Miss Mew?" Jarvis asks me.

"I am fine Jarvis, just annoyed that they don't trust me in the field" I grumble.

"One day you will be out there and be able to fight to your hearts content" he tells me.

"Thanks Jarvis" I say smiling. Jarvis is the closer thing to my age, he was created by Tony as an AI for his former mansion. Now he's the tower's AI. Sure he's a program, but at least he understands me. He's like the big brother I always wanted.

"Miss Mew, Mr Hogan is looking for you" he tells me. I sigh and lower myself into the living room. I was sitting on the chandelier. I sit on the couch opening my laptop to do my homework as Happy appears from the elevator.

"Have you been here this whole time?" he asks me.

"Not the whole time" I tell him smiling innocently.

"Mew I get that you want to explore the city and fight crime. But you're a child, with cat ears and a tail. You need to lay low" he tells me.

"I've been stuck in this tower for three years, I want to be treated like a normal kid. Go to school, make friends my age. I can hide my tail and ears" I tell him.

"I know you can, but Mr Stark and your father say you have to stay here" he reminds me.

"Whatever, I have homework to do" I grumble and do the homework papa had left me. I was already finished, I'm just editing it. Happy goes to make himself some lunch. I finish editing my homework and turn off my laptop. Happy gets a call and speaks to Tony.

"They're on their way back with the scepter, no fatal injuries" he tells me once he ends the call.

"Great, we should prepare food for them" I state. He agrees and we make food for them. "So you said no fatal injuries, was anyone injured?" I ask.

"Clint was shoot, but he'll be fine. Doctor Cho is using her new invention to heal him as we speak" he assures me.

"Good, I can't wait to see everyone and for my party tomorrow" I say smiling.

"I can't believe you're going to be twelve, seems only yesterday you were nine and running around the tower. Thinking it was a giant playground" he says chuckling.

"To me it was" I tell him giggling. I hear the elevator as Thor appears on the balcony. "Thor!" I cheer and hug him, I hadn't seen him in years. I didn't get to see him before the mission. The others appear and I hug all of them. Before we all sit down for dinner.

A/N

Picture above of Mew now (remember she has blue eyes and lilac hair).