Closing the Portal

Natasha jumping off Steve's shield gif: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/38/3b/c8/383bc88b89071d4cff33e11f83d719c6.gif

Mew's POV

Natasha is using an energy rifle, is taken off her feet by a chitauri soldier. I knock it off it's feet and she kills it by cutting its throat. She grabs the energy rifle again, and turns to attack. But relaxes when we see its just Steve. We both slump back, tired.

"Captain, none of this is gonna mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal" Natasha tells him and I nod my head in agreement.

"Our biggest guns couldn't touch it" he tells her.

"Maybe it's not guns" I tell them looking up at the flying chariots.

"Mew, you're genius" Natasha says smiling.

"You wanna get up there, you're gonna need a ride" Steve tells her.

"We got a ride" she assures me and places me on her back. "Hold on tight Mew" she tells me and I do so. "We could use a lift though" she tells Steve as she walks away from him.

Steve lifts and angles his shield. "Are you sure about this?" he asks her.

"Yeah" Natasha tells him.

"It's going to be fun" I add smiling. Natasha runs at Steve using her feet to up the car. Jumps on Steve's shield, who gives us a boost with the shield. She grabs onto a flying chariots. She dealt with the soldiers guarding it and then took control of the driver. "So how do we shut down the portal?" I ask her.

"We'll figure it out when we get there" she assures me. "Now try to rest" she tells me. I nod my head and close my eyes still holding her tight. But I am awoken by someone shooting at us. "Oh you" Natasha grumbles and I look back to see Loki. I gulp holding onto Natasha tighter. They race downward, trailing between buildings.

"Nat, what are you doing with Mew?" I hear Clint ask on the com.

"We could use a little help" we tell him.

"I've got him" he assures us. I look back to see him shot an arrow at Loki. But Loki catches it, before it blows up in his face. He crushes onto Tony's landing pad.

"Hold on tight Mew" Natasha tells me and drives to the roof. I hold on tight as she jumps off the chariot. I make a bubble for us to land on safely and she smiles.

(Inside Stark Tower) Third Person POV

The Hulk  leaps into the tower through the window and kicks Loki into the wall. Loki collapses as he hits the wall. But he rolls himself up in a flurry of broken glass, standing up to the hulk. "ENOUGH! YOU ARE, ALL OF YOU ARE BENEATH ME! I AM A GOD, YOU DULL CREATURE, AND I WILL NOT BE BULLIED..." Loki starts to shout.

But Hulk grabs him by the legs and starts to slam him into the floor saying. "Never *smash* touch *smash* Mew *smash* again *Smash smash*". Hulk walks away and says "puny god" as Loki whimpers in pain.

(On top of Stark Tower) Mew's POV

We find the doctor waking up beside the machine as I jump off of Natasha's back. "Loki's scepter, the energy...the Tesseract can't fight. You can't protect against yourself" he explains.

"It's not your fault. You didn't know what you were doing" Natasha assures him.

"Well, actually I think I did. I built in a safety to cut the power source" he explains.

"Loki's scepter" I say smiling.

"It might be able to close the portal" he states and looks down at the balcony below. "And I'm looking straight at it" he adds. I look over and levitate it up to us. Natasha grabs it and heads towards the machine.

"I can close it! Can anybody hear me? I can shut the portal down!" Natasha tells the others over the com. As I stand next to the doctor.

"Do it" Steve tells her.

"No, wait!" Tony shouts over the com and I frown. Why wouldn't we close the portal?

"Stark, these things are still coming!" Steve tells him.

"I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I know just where to put it" Tony explains. I look up to see him heading towards the portal with the nuke.

"Stark, you know that's a one-way trip?" Steve tells him. But Tony doesn't answer, I gulp as he disappears into the portal with the nuke. We wait for him to return.

"Come on Stark" Natasha says.

"Close it" Steve orders her. She does as she is told and the portal closes quickly. Before it closed a small figure hurtled trough it. I see a claim of red and gold, and smile.

"He made it!" I cheer. But he doesn't slow down as he heads for the ground. "Why isn't he stopping?" I ask grabbing Natasha's arm. Suddenly Papa Hulk appears and catches Tony, before landing beside Thor & Steve.

"Come Mew, we aren't finished yet" Natasha tells me holding the scepter. We go down into the penthouse. Where we find Loki passed out in a human sized crater and wait for the others.

A/N

Gif above of Hulk smashing Loki and picture on the external link of Natasha getting ready to close the portal.