Ch-5 The honeymoon

Arabella's POV
(I wanted to change into something else but Hayden stopped me, he loved my dress and wanted to remove it by himself only)

“Rose!!! Hayden asked me as we were walking down the hallway.”

“You are happy, Right? He asked me and I kissed his lips and grabbed his hand a little tighter to assure him, yes.”

"Umm, I would take it as a yes", We both chuckled and when I was about to sit in the car the girls stopped me.”

“Heyyy, Heyyy, I looked at them perplexed, what? I asked.”

“They all pointed towards my bouquet along with Emily and I laughed”.

“Oh! oh, sorry, I said playfully so now I m turning around and going to throw the bouquet so now be ready... I threw the bouquet in the air and I turned around to see who got the bouquet.”

"Yayyyy, I got it I got it ” it was Emily, She gave me her million-dollar smile and hugged me one last time.”

~

“We both were in the car when I asked Hayden where are we going?.

“Hayden just shrugged his shoulder and said don't know.”

“I rolled my eyes playfully at him and he noticed that”.

“ Oh no, you rolled your eyes on me? Wait for some more minutes then you will regret your action”

“ I gulped down and said oh who? me, No! no! you must have misunderstood my expression, I said in a low voice.”

“Hayden chuckled we will see that Mrs.Kings, He said with a wink.”

~

“We reached the hotel in 50 minutes.”

"Hayden opened the door of his car and came to open mine" there were five black limousines, and our car was in the middle”.

“My hand to my lady, He said. I smiled and held his hand when we reached the entrance then I was swept off my feet.”

"Hayden smirked at me and went towards the entrance.”

“Mr and Mrs kings there you go with your suite's master key, The Manager said as he smiled watching us being romantic”.

"Thanks, I said”.

“The pleasure is all mine Mrs kings, Manager replied”.

“As we reached the room Hayden put me down I watched the room it was beautiful.....

"It's beautiful" I mumbled”.

"Two hands slid across my waist and held it tight"

"Two hands slid across my waist and held it tight". Not as much beautiful as you. Hayden whispered in my ear.”

“I turned around and he was gazing at me with lust and I could tell he was being impatient".