Ch-14 "dancing in the rain!!!

"When I saw there was rose standing, eyes closed arms spread and drenching in the rain!
She was swirling around like a small kid! Jumping and laughing heartedly."

" Phew, I sighed in relief while smiling at the same time."

"Rose!! Come here, It's season's first rain you will fall sick" I said.

" She laughed and said by keeping her hands on her knees, screaming I love rain a lot."

"Rose come here or else I will come there."

"She laughed and said yeah! Come here!"

" This girl, What should I do to her, I smiled thinking about her childishness."

" Rose ran towards me and stood in front of me while spreading her one hand out"

" Let's see if you can catch me! She said.

" I looked at her and her dress it was all drenched up and her long hair everything was drenched."

" I pull out my hand to grab her and she walked back laughing loudly."

"Catch me if you can hubby,She teased me."

" you, little kitten wait there I am coming."

" I started to walk and her eyes widened."

" you, don't like rain then why are you coming to me, She said nervously".

"I smirked and said, to catch you as I can, I laughed and she ran by screaming no."

" She was running fast I must admit, because of my darling I was all drenched."

" Here come here! Rose said while teasing me with her hands pulling out and when I try to grab it she shook it away."

Arabella's POV
The weather was so romantic, The winds and the rain is all that I love the most.
I got the bonus with it when my hubby joined me he was looking damn handsome all drenched up.

"I could see his teased face" and I was laughing badly."

" I started to sing while he was coming closer."
So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your rover, and I know you can't afford, bite that tattoo on your shoulder.

" He is so handsome, I was thinking about his handsome features when he grabbed my hand and said gotcha!"

" Huh! I gasped when he pulled me closer and said you are good at singing my love."

" I chuckled nervously and said it-it was nothing."

" You, are having fun right, He asked."

" Yepp so much! I said while hugging him!"

" He laughed and said you are so cute, So so so cute."

" I raised my eyebrow at him and said hmm I am, By crossing my arms over my chest!"

" He laughed and said you are stubborn too."

" You know you are lucky today, I said."

" And why is it, miss? He asked."

" Thanks to the rain because I love rain and I always forgive people when it rains! I said playfully."

" Hmm is it so! He said while smirking at me."

" Then I think I should take advantage of your good mood."

"Wh-what! I said nervously"

" He grabbed my waist and rested his other hand on my cheek while he leaned in and kissed my wet lips!"