Ch-9 "happiness around you"

Hayden's POV
"Yawn! I opened my eyes when the beautiful sunlight illuminates the face of my pretty wife, Arabella gave me all the pleasure and love that every man ever dreamt of... She is the one for me. I can't even think to live without her. Her laugh her smile her beautiful body everything captivated me so badly."

"Rosey swirled and the sunlight was disturbing her, I put on my hand so that the light won't reach her face. Her furrowed brows turned normal, And then she slightly opened her eyes, Goodmorning husband, She said."

"Goodmorning wife, I replied and kissed her lips she kissed me back and said... We are going to the beach today right."

"Yes, So just go and get ready for that and yeah don't take long... Yay, Yippe! She got up with her sheet and started to swirl around in excitement."

"I rested my head on my palm and watched her with a laugh, She is mind-boggling."

"She kissed me and ran into the bathroom."

~

"I quickly wore my bikini and made a bun of my hair, I grabbed my bag and quickly filled it with sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and a pair of blacktop and shorts with a shirt of Hayden so that he will wear that after having fun... Hayden was in his shorts. I ran towards the bedside table and grabbed the wallet and keys of Hayden and handed them over to him... Thank you my wife he said."

"I smiled and he kissed me..."

" We both left for the beach and there were little kids and adults enjoying themselves, The waves were kissing the sand and it made me so excited".

" I grabbed Hayden's hand and ran towards the ocean we dived in the water and I laughed like a baby."

"Rosey, you should have told me that you are going to take me in the water, Hayden said."

" So what, I splashed water on Hayden and he looked at me."

"Ooops, Sooorrryyy! I said with a wink."

"You little kitty, Wait now... Hayden started to come near me, No! No! Hayden don't come near me."

" Yeah! yeah! Hayden said with a smirk."

" I ran backwards in water and he came after me."

" I laughed and he grabbed me by the waist and swirl me around... Aaaahhh, Hayden. We both splashed water on each other and laughed at the same time."

“ We both went towards the beach and relaxed for a while on the table... I laid down on my stomach and asked Hayden if he could rub the sunscreen on my back.”

“He said yeah give it to me... When he was done I felt hungry because we both didn't had breakfast today...”

“ Hayden! I said.”

“Yeah! He replied.”

“ I am feeling hungry let's eat something, I exclaimed.”

“Oh yeah, Okay go and change first then we will go to a restaurant and yeah give me my shirt, Hayden replied.”

“I gave him his shirt and went to change my clothes... I changed into my black off-shoulder top and shorts with a pair of sneakers...”

“I went out and Hayden grabbed my hand to lead me towards the car

“I went out and Hayden grabbed my hand to lead me towards the car... We both settled in the car and reached to a restaurant, We both entered and there was already a table that Hayden had booked for us...”

“ We both settled and after some minutes a boy older than me came.”

“ Hello, welcome to our restaurant, my name is Jayden and I am going to serve you today...”

“Hi Jayden, I smiled back and Hayden tightened his fist, I could see the tension there and I grabbed the arm of Hayden and rubbed the back of his palm...”

“ So what would you both like to have today! Jayden asked.”

“Umm, Me! Yeah, I would like one cappuccino with a bean jam muffin and yeah one bowl of chicken noodles. Hayden ordered one espresso with a cake and a sandwich with a bowl of fruit salad.”

“Jayden took our order and then went away”.

“ For the next five minutes me and Hayden we both randomly talked about the stuff and our wedding... We laughed a lot and then, Jayden came with our orders..!! I thanked him while Hayden had his cold reaction..”

“ Why are you being so cold towards him Hayden? I asked.”

“That fucking bastard ,I want to kill him, why is he smiling at you..! He replied

“ Oh God! I laughed and Hayden said what are you laughing at???

“ Umm no, it's nothing. Let's eat. I said.”

“Oh yum gosh I m so hungry, I dig my fork in the bean jam muffin and chew it deliciously...”

“Hayden laughed and took a sip from his espresso.We both talked about my school days, I told him how good I was in studies and how many boys had a crush over me... He listened carefully and I continued...”

“When we finished I smiled brightly.”

“You love to eat kitty! Hayden asked”.

“ Yeah, So much, i replied”.

“ Hayden smiled and then he went to the washroom.”

“ I went outside nearby my car and waited for Hayden to come...”

“ I saw Hayden from a distant. I smiled and waved at him.”

“ Hayden smiled and started to come towards me..”

“Suddenly a black car came and stopped by my side, two men punctured the tyres of our car and the other two men opened the gate and pulled me inside.”

“ Hayden saw that happening and he ran towards my direction. Rose!! Hayden screamed.”

“ Help me, Hayden, The car went away and I saw Hayden running after the car...”

“ I started to cry, Hayden, Hayden. I screamed.”

“Roseeee, you all fucking bastards leave her”.

“ I will save you rose don't worry, Hayden screamed...”

“ I was crying and sobbing while the men grabbed my wrist to stop me from struggling.”

(Hayden I love you, I don't know what's gonna happen to me but deep in my heart there is one man and that is you... I will be alive for you, I will wait for you, I know you will come, I mumbled.)

“The men made me smell the chloroform and my vision started to get blurry, the other moment I was unconscious...”.