Ch-10 "On the edge to die"!!

Arabella's POV
" I opened my eyes and my head was spinning... Where am I? Its soo dark in here... and wh-why am I not able to move! Ohh, fuck! I am kidnapped and I am all tied up! help somebody help me! I tried to scream but no one came."

" It's so scary... Why would someone kidnap me! Tears started to prick on my face, remembering the memories of my love and mine. Will I be able to see him again..Or I will die in this drastic perplexed situation?"

" I was sobbing when someone opened the door and the light flashed in my eyes, I closed my eyes and then I adjusted my eyes to see who is in front of me."

" I focused and saw a familiar figure standing in front of me!"

" What the fuck, It's you again! I shouted and he said shhh, Mrs Hayden kings I am glad you remember me... We met at the restaurant and yeah, I told you that we will meet again, So here we are, He laughed."

" Wh-why did you kidnapped me, what do you want and why am I tied up? I screamed! you, fucking stupid asshole Hayden will kill you! I shouted."

"Oh God, this girl is such a pain in my ass! He said irritatingly".

" He came closer and started to touch me I shiver and said d-don't you dare to touch me!."

" How soft is your skin, Arabella! Now I know, why that bullshit Hayden kings loves you so much, I am wondering how would you feel when I'll be inside you, He said".

" You, fucking son of a bitch don't think about that, I would rather prefer to die than let you touch me... I said by spitting on his face."

" Fucking bitch what do you think you are, He smacked my cheek, I could feel the blood on my lip."

" He removed the cover off of his face and hat too... You, bitch listen to me your fucking husband had killed my father, Who was my only family and yeah now! Its time to return the pain which he gave me 2 years back, I will also kill his love with his wife and his life! He laughed as sparkle flashed in his eyes."

"I was quiet and shivering! Hayden, please come, I said while sobbing".

Hayden's POV
" I watched her going away from me... I was so insane to leave her there on that damn table. My love, my Rose is not with me... Oh damn, Slam!! slam!! slam!! It's my fault."

" Ben! I screamed".

" Yes sir!! He came".

" What do you get to know about that fucking car! Any information regarding the nameplate or the driver..?"

" Sir, we are trying its been 4 hours since Mrs kings kidnapped...Ben explained"

" Fuck you, I said by slamming the glass table of my room".

" There was blood all over my hand.."

"Sir! Your hand is bleeding! Ben came closer, I stopped him on his way."

" Listen to me Ben in an hour I want the information of Rose do you get that?? I screamed".

" yes boss, Ben replied".

" I went to the CCTV headquarter."

" The police was with me along with my men."

" I was going crazy, screaming at every man who was working and didn't find any trace of my Rose..."

" I was in the headquarter drinking beer while listening to my babe's voicemail."

" Her voice was so sweet the last words were " I love you love and I will be back soon" tears started welling up in my eyes thinking what those bastards would do with my innocent wife...She doesn't even know how to shoot."