"Announcement"+"summary"👐👐

Heyyy guys theres an announcement that i wont be able to post any story for one or two days as i am busy in our festival... That is EiD and i promise when i will be back there will be the spice in my story which you all would gonna love....

Short summary of the novel till now:-

~As you all read its a story of beautiful Arabella rose and handsome billionaire as well as a leader of a mafia world Hayden kings!!!!
~Arabella had suffered a lot in her family for about 17 years and left her house when her cousin tried to rape her...!!!
~Arabella was then found by hayden kings and was brought to his mansion..
~Hayden kings proposed arabella to be his wife as he fell for her not because he loved her but because, there was something in Arabella which was attracting Hayden like a magnet.
~Hayden was very possessive for Arabella... Before accepting Hayden's proposal arabella had so many questions running through her mind..
~At last Arabella said yes and they both married hayden did fell in love with rose and arabella also started to love hayden... Hayden was cold and stiff for others but he has a soft corner for his own family....
~There were some intimate scenes in between them... They went for their honeymoon to mauritius...

~What will happen in Mauritius? Will their honeymoon go peacefully? You will get to know soon.

- till then keep reading and do tell me how much you liked my novel this far...

-As i said you can find my novel on wattpadd and Dreame too.

-comment and vote below and share this novel as much as you can...

-And thanks to all my beautiful readers for the support and votes...

-most importantly all the chapters has been edited.