Ch-19 "pay the price of your words"

Arabella's POV
it's been two weeks since Emily left to newyork! I was kinda busy with my girls and nowadays Hayden also is in under pressure, Ben and he they both regularly travel from one place to another much often regarding their business and mafia gang!!!!
Being under so much pressure still, Hayden don't forget to kiss his daughters and me.
"Afterall we are his first priority"!

"Mommy doll" Crystella pointed towards her huge doll that Hayden gifted her when she spoke the first time dad!!!

"I looked at the doll and said baby you can get it go on have it"!

"She pouted" and said "can't"!

I laughed and said okay just be here I will get it for you.

"I ignored the messy room like the toys were on the floor the bed was looking like a group of cats scratched it and the fluids were on the walls".

I gave her a doll while I started to play with Crystal.

Hey baby girl repeat after me!

she started to repeat after me so smartly, She sat on the floor and opened her baby book and started to point fingers on the numbers!

One!!

"One"

Two!!

"Too"

Three!!

"Tree"

Four!!

"Fol"

Five!!

"Five"

"Woohoo!! wow!! applause for my baby girl"! I picked her up and kissed her again and again, She chuckled.

Crystella has a bad temper while Crystal is beautifully calm.

Okay!!! Come on girls its time to shower! Bring your favourite water toys and we will play.

"Bath, bath, bath" they excitedly jumped and laughed.

~

[After playing for two hours with my babies and I showered and slid inside my bed]

"I felt someone was tracing my jawline and kissing my forehead while stroking my hair".

I opened my eyes slowly and it was Hayden, His tie was loosen up and hair were messy looking like he came just by now.

"Heyy there sweetie"! I am sorry I wake you up, He said while kissing my lips!

"I smiled and said come here"! I pulled him towards me and he laughed knowingly that I want his embrace.

"He took off his blazer and tie, the rest I removed from his body"!

I was in my silk nightdress and he pulled me closer! He started to touch me.
(I was missing his touch badly, its been a long time since he touched me like this! I missed him soo much! I was feeling soo relaxed!!!)

I turned and kissed him passionately that I was craving for his taste, his mouth like this for about a decade.

Babies are sleeping? He asked.

"Yeah, they played a lot with me "!! I replied with a smile.

Ummm! So they played with you today! I think they enjoyed a lot, now it's my time. He said with a smirk.

I could feel my cheeks turns red, brighter than any red colour.

Ohh my goodness! I turned my head on the opposite side to hide my flushed face!!