Ch-8 slipped in danger!!

Arabella's POV
“ It was dusk when I wake up and I discover my love lying beside me. His hand was on my waist and I can smell and feel his sweet scent and breath.”

“I slid out of the bed and went for a shower without disturbing my honeybun."

“Oh My God! Damn it! I saw my dress which was lying on the floor torn. I truly loved this dress, I sighed and then, freshen up my mood, took a quick shower then my stomach groaned”.

“(Arabella miss mallow you haven't eaten anything so far when are you going to eat...) I asked myself, Then laughed that I am seriously talking to myself.”

“I wrapped up my shower and quickly put on my dress which is so beautiful and kinda floral. (I won't let this dress torn apart) Huff! I said with my hands on my waist.”

“I blow-dried my hair and left them open quickly applied a shiny lipstick and put on my sneakers, I glanced at myself and winked! Then I saw Hayden who was sleeping like a cute baby, I chuckled and thought to go alone to eat and bring something fo...

“I blow-dried my hair and left them open quickly applied a shiny lipstick and put on my sneakers, I glanced at myself and winked! Then I saw Hayden who was sleeping like a cute baby, I chuckled and thought to go alone to eat and bring something for my love...and I love Mauritius so I want to roam a little.
I went downstairs and asked the driver to hand over the keys to me.”

“Ma'am, I cant do so. Sir would be so mad at me, I have been ordered not to let you go alone.”

(Ohh! God! Hayden why do you concern so much, I will be fine but still, I groaned and maintained my posture.) I flipped my hair.

“Uhm stefen, Do you know who am I? Miss Hayden kings and you know if you'll stop me Hayden would kick you out. I smiled, so would you love to hand me the keys or not?.”

(Stefen startled a little then gave me the keys.)

“I smiled happily, went in the beautiful black Mercedes, It's time to rock and roll Arabella, I said excitedly, And drove off!!!

(The roads were clear and there were lights everywhere... After every home I could see the sight of the beautiful beaches, this place is magical.)

“ I gear up my speed and drove in the direction shown by my car google map.”

“I called Hayden but he didn't pick up so I thought to send him a voicemail.
( hey, It's your wife Sleepyhead I was feeling so hungry and you were looking soo cute while sleeping so I decided to go alone and get something for us... And Yepp don't be angry on stefen, I threaten him with your name, Love you and miss you I will be back soon!).”

“I went into a restaurant which was decorated there were flower vases and the way was “lighten” up, I stopped my car just a few steps away.”

“I entered and greeted by a handsome butler who was smiling widely... I smiled back and headed to the counter... I saw a lady hardly dressed, showing her cleavage and had a wide smile upon her lips, She greeted and asked for my order!”.

“ I ignored her dressing and started to order my meal, Umm, I want two smoked portions of bacon sliced nicely with two bottles of red wine and season the bacon well, four fruit salads, seasoned with chilled vanilla essence, spring noodles fried with the garlic and chilli and the last is a chocolate cake with the line" I LOVE YOU, MY LOVE".