Ch-11"I will love you forever"!!

Hayden's POV
“ it was rose! My rose! Tears were rolling down on her cheek. She caressed my hand and smiled.
I was so happy when I see her smiling, She kissed my hand and then looked at me.”

“ Hayden! I said as I saw tears rolling down from his face upon our hands.He looked at my face and he smiled very brightly.”

“ Doctor! Doctor! He screamed.The doctor rushed in my room, He saw me and asked how do you feel?“

“I-I-I am okay i-its just my back is hurting... I replied.”

“ While I was answering the questions of doctor the nurse started to inject something from the drip sticked in my hand...”
“ Aaahh, It hurts...Hayden trembled and said what are you doing huh?”

“ S-sir it's important for her otherwise the pain will be unbearable for her! nurse said.”

“ Hayden came to me and started to kiss my forehead! I felt relieved.”

“How is she, doctor! Hayden went to the doctor and I saw his shirt was all red!
(Is it my blood! I thought)

“She is ok ,sais the doctor, but still she needs rest and she can't go anywhere for a whole month..”

“ Bella!! I heard a familiar voice and I smiled when I saw Emily. She was shocked when she saw the lashes of belt on the back of my body and I was covered by a sheet...”

“She started crying! Bella, she sniffed* wh-who did this to y-you? Her voice was breaking because of crying.”

“ Hey! Hey I am okay girl... I tried to calm her down.But she continued to cry, and she burstes out on Hayden.”

“ You! Mr Hayden kings, You are responsible for the condition of my Bella. I thought you love her but no you are such a bastard.”

“Em!! Stop it, i said.”

“ You, how did you let this thing happened to her, Look at her wound! Emily screamed”

“ Emily! I screamed, trying to get up”.

“ But she didn't paid any attention and my wound started to bleed badly”.

“ Aaaghh! I cried out, Hayden ran towards me and held my hand...”

“Rose! What happened! Hayden asked.”

“ It's hurting, Hayden it's hurting very badly, Hayden shot a hate you look towards the crying Emily."

(Emily ran out of the room when Sam saw her and went after her.)

“ Hayden called the doctor and slowly my pain started to vanish."

“ Hayden kissed me on my lips and I said you know Hayden?"

“ Yeah, baby? He asked.”

“Tears started to fill my eyes as I started to tell him what happened to m, I told him everything and he cried with me then I saw anger in his eyes...”

“ When he was beating me I called your name every time he did that and I called you Hayden! I was missing you so badly it felt like I would die there without even seeing you.. You, don't know how much I cried but I didn't let him get me...i am still your and only your's Rose. I said with my eyes filled with tears."

“ Hayden looked at me with a weak smile he grabbed my face and said: "I know"

“ A-n-d when he shot me the last word I said was Hayden! I love you so much Hayden so much”.

“ I started to cry badly and Hayden said hey hey hey! I love you too, too much, you don't know how much! I was cursing myself for your this condition.I am sorry rose! I couldn't protect you."

“ Heyyy!! No actually I met him before."

“Met him? Met whom, Hayden asked?”

“Kennedy!!! I said.”

“ At the restaurant. The day when I left to grab dinner I saw him there! he came for me at that time too. He threatened me that day, he said he will meet me again.”

“ Hayden's fist tightened and he called Ben.”

“ Ben!! You got that fucking bastard right!”

“ Yes sir, Ben replied.”

“ Okay now listen to me, Torture him till his blood starts to dripple, Hayden said with gritted teeth. Give him the intense pain that he gave to my love, Do not dare to show any mercy, when he starts to bleed, do the dressing and then next day do the same."

Emily's POV
“ When I ran in the lobby sam came and embraced me in a hug, I cried my hurt out..."

“ Th-they tortured her like hell, No enemy would do that. I cried while remembering the cuts on Bella's smooth skin."

“Sam! Bella! I cried."

”Shh! Shh! Calm down Em. Sam said while caressing my head.”

“I slipped on the floor with him! You, know Bella's face is swelled up. Th-there are marks on her face. She was tortured, Hell its just hell! I screamed."

“ Em, Bella will be alright...Believe me.”

“ You know I screamed at Hayden, I said a lot of shitty things to him,I don't know why I did so, I need to apologize."

“ I got up and sam grabbed my hand.”

“ Hey!!! They are together right now give them some space, you just relax Hayden is not a bad guy, your bestie is safe with him."

“ I sniffed*.”

“ I know the way through which you will be calm down!!! Sam said."

“ He pressed his lips against mine! I kissed him back and then we both laughed."

“You are great you know sam. I said."

“ Um yeah! I am he winked."

Arabella's POV
“ Hayden and me we both were talking about random stuff... The way we enjoyed and the way we had fun on the beach."

“ Hayden told me that I have to drink soup and eat healthy things to get better soon.”

“ I started to shake my head no no no I want Chinese food, and yeah I want fried chicken with red wine, and fruit salad with red berry ice cream so yummy!"

“ Hayden looked at me with a not again look and said, No, you can't eat these kinds of stuff once you get better I promise, I myself will bring you to your favourite restaurant so that you can eat your favourite stuffs."

“Uhm Uhm! I cried like a child and then pouted."

“ Hayden laughed and kissed me on my lips very carefully so that my wound won't get hurt."

“ Promise? I said with a smile like a child and a finger on my chin."

“ Yeah promise, He replied by holding my hand.”

“ Okay! done! I will eat all this stuff only for you okay Mr Hayden kings! My husband, I said.”

“ Okay, my wife, Hayden laughed.”

“ He started to feed me vegetable and corn soup and believe me it was bad very bad! When I was finished then Hayden gave me my medicine and asked me to rest.”

“When Hayden got up and started to move towards the door I said, did you eat something?"

“Hayden turned and looked at me with a not matter at all look! I shot him a dangerous glare and he said okay okay I am going to eat, Mrs kings!! Don't be angry!! Hayden said."

“Good boy, I said while feeling proud of myself and my handsome men..”

“ Hayden came and kissed my lips sweetly, hehehhehe I chuckled and he smiled.”

“ I missed your laugh you know my baby”

“ Hmm hmm, I know Mr husband! I said while kissing him back.”

“ Hayden, I will love you forever, and a day after that" Remember this thing okay."

“ Yeah okay, he said while smiling back to me".