Ch-18 "After two years!"

Arabella's POV
The next morning I directly went into the room of the babies.
"They both were crying out loud and the nannies were trying to keep them quiet,
Both the nannies saw me and came to me.

"Mam they are crying for about half an hour," lily said.

"I quickly grabbed my daughters and they were crying because of hunger.

I fed both of them and then asked the nannies to leave us alone.

I cleaned my babies and changed their onesy. They can now crawl, and I love them doing so.

Hayden called me to inform that Em is going to come, well he wasn't confirmed about her arrival like it's today or tomorrow or when! I was so excited that I was circling on my toes.

~

Two years later!! -

Phewww! I am so tired the babies didn't leave me for about a minute. They were enjoying my company.
Then, I cooked the lunch for everyone including the nannies too, And some works regarding the things of Hayden.

I went to take the shower, I came back and someone closed my eyes by his or her hand.

I knew who it could be.

"Em," you are here, she quickly turned me to look at me.

I hugged her while smiling to see my bestie after two whole years.

Ahan! Em examined me by her eyes up and down while holding my shoulders.
You really are looking, hot babe! Being a mommy brings hotness too huh, She laughed.

Hush!!! You, little teaser stop teasing me, and yeah being a mommy is such a beautiful thing, I replied.

"So yeah where are my babies"? She asked.

Ehem ehem!! Your babies! I scoffed and crossed my hands over my chest.

Yeah!!! Your babies are my babies too don't you remember we decided in skl that we will call our babies ours whether it's you or me and we pinky promised to have one husband! She winked and laughed out loud.

What the fuck! You, girl wait for me I will show you! I threw all the pillows on her and she dodged every single one.

It was a thing of our pre school l dont talk about it, I said while I threw the last pillow and lie down on the bed.

Ohhh gosh! Em said while heavily breathing! Uhmm, listen to me, you hotty babe, see I admit it or if I don't then there will be no idiot except me.

I looked at her and said yeah, what?

Your husband is such a handsome and hot man! She exclaimed.

I glared her hate you look and she said b-but it's your husband you have got him first so he is yours, I have got sam for me don't worry and generally, your husband is too muscular for me.

I pushed her lightly and we both laughed together sooo badly.

I got ready in a beautiful floral sleeveless dress that hugged my waist beautifully, and tied up my hair in a ponytail, Come let me show you, my babies, I said to Emily.

Em, followed me towards the babies room, I opened the door and she saw the babies giggling and running after each other!
When the nannies were sitting all tired.

Crystella and Crystal kings I said and they threw the stuffed toys at Emily and giggled while ran towards me and grabbed my dress.

I watched Emily's mouth opened and she nervously smiled and said these cute chipmunks were definitely born by you.