Ch-6"Welcome Mauritius"

Arabella's POV
(As I looked at myself in the mirror I was shocked, there were hickeys all over my neck and shoulder.)

"My face flushed and at the same time, I was angry at Hayden... "

"Oh! Hayden came to me smiling and started to trace my hickeys, So my darling!!! See these are the proof that you are mine and only mine."

"I slightly poked Hayden with my elbow."

"Ouch, That hurts! I gave him a mocking smile while adjusting my towel around me."

"you gave me hickeys! Huh, now watch it, I started to throw the pillows at him and he dodged one by one... you -you know-how would people react, I continued to attack him with my pillow.''

"He laughed and said baby calm down, Calm down ''.

"wait you stubborn, I tried to attack and he grabbed my pillow and locked my lips with his own..."

" These are my remarks on your beautiful body, Hayden said."

"I kissed him back and I loosen the grip of my towel, Hayden grabs the ends of the towel just the way that only he could see me not anyone else."

"Hayden closed his eyes so do I and suddenly there was a knock on the door".

"Hayden covered me with the towel, and I chuckled."

"After covering me properly Hayden asked who is it? With his cold tone, I was surprised at his sudden changed personality....at one moment he was so soft and fragile and at the other moment, he was hard stiff and cold."

"It's me, Ben", The voice behind the door replied.

"Oh Ben, yeah wait for a second, Hayden said.

" He grabbed a beautiful red dress from the cupboard and passed that to me with a smirk, Full-on red he remarked! I laughed and went into the bathroom to change."

"Yeah, Ben what is it... I was in the bathroom when I heard the stiff voice of Hayden."

"What! That bloody piece of shit tried to "attack my men" after this vacation, I want the head of that bullshit! Got that?" Hayden said furiously".

" Yes, Boss got it. Ben replied."

"Hayden said something which I couldn't hear because of the distance...".

"Ben, I want the details right now and make sure that the two flights should be there before we went there and yeah there must be the security outside the hotel, Hayden said."

"Oh God, What's happening out there, There must be some problem that's why Hayden is behaving so aggressively, I muttered to myself".

"Okay b- Hayden interrupted ben and said you know ben you are like my own brother don't call me Boss its Hayden for you".

"I popped out my head from the bathroom to see and I saw Hayden patting the shoulder of Ben."

"I got out of the bathroom and Ben greeted me politely, I smiled towards Ben".

"Then, Ben said something in their own Spanish language and I was watching their face blankly".