EPILOGUE!!

AFTER 10 YEARS! :-

Finally, today is Christmas!  Crystella cheered while hugging Ian, ohh yeah her husband!

Crystella

What do you want Crystella, stop screaming for god's sake! Kevin said.

Ohh! Wheres mommy and daddy?  Crystal asked while playing chess with her younger sister Stacey.

Crystal

I guess they are again planning to go for a honeymoon! Kevin chuckled.

Crystella poked Kevin and gestured him to keep quiet.

Ian dude how do you tolerate her? Kevin said sarcastically.

What the hell! What do you mean by tolerance huh, Because of me you all are here!!

Ohh really!  A voice squeak and there was the handsome guy! Erik.

Girls are soo bad I got it now! He grinned.

Dude you are not less than our dad! Crystal said.

Okay okay! Guys, I think our king and queen are coming in 10 minutes, Erik said.

Arabella's POV
I looked at my handsome husband who was looking damn hot in his black suit and white shirt along with loosened tie.

Uhm, Uhm!  I cleared my throat while fighting with the zipper of my astonishing black gown.

Hayden glared at me and I gestured him to help me.

He chuckled and said, let it be like this only. You are looking so hot in this way.

I flushed and said,  I have no problem darling but we have kids down there!  And Ian is also there.

He rolled his eyes and sighed! Yeah fine. I will see you tonight.

(So yeah! Its been a long time total of 18 years and I have my all 8 kids,  Super duper great isn't it? Yeah, it is  So Crystella, Crystal, Kevin, Erik, Stacey, Elena, James, Aiden!  A beautiful complete family! Stacey and Aiden both have two years of age difference! My handsome son is Erik, who is just like his dad! Kevin is a funny guy he finds excitement in everything! Most importantly my princesses are of 18 years and hell yeah crystella got a husband! I know it's a serious issue it was damn serious as Hayden pointed out his gun on Ian when he got to know that Crystella wants to marry him in such a young age! There was a total debate environment! Some kind of explosion seemed to be going on but no. Phewww! Crystal has a boyfriend (Alexander) and guess what, Hayden loves him! Oops, not that kind of love, it's a daddy and son love, As Alexander is a son of Hayden's former best friend MR Brandon Wilson, and tomorrow they are going to marry! Seriously!  Elena is younger than James they both are like sugar bunnies! Stacey is the younger one, so she enjoys the love of everyone, Well I have a beautiful and happy family)