Ch-29 " The Company"

Arabella's POV
Finally, I am ready for my first day in the company, after going through all the papers files and documents I was tired like hell, Hayden was guiding me all night! It was not less than my preparation for the 12th grades final examination.

Okay, Arabella lets go!

I was all ready, I went into my kid's room they all were sleeping, But before I could kiss them I felt like throwing out,
I ran into the bathroom and I felt dizzy!!

Rose!! What happened Hayden came in and gripped me tightly so that I won't fall on the ground.

Umm, it's fine Hayden just some dizziness I guess the dinner was not okay last night. I think I had missed my appointment with doctor green!! I will meet her on my way to the company!!

Let's go together, I can't take risk when it comes to your health.
No Hayden, you have tons of meeting to attend today, don't worry I will go.

I know you can go but I want you to go with me, Hayden said.

Don't be so serious my husband let's go together okay, I said with a smile.

Okay, He said.

-AFTER 10 MINUTES
Hello, Mr and Mrs kings said Dr green.

Hello doctor, I replied with a smile.

Mrs kings, was there some problem last month that you missed your appointment? She asked.

Ah! No -no actually I forgot about the examination. I said.

Dr green, rose threw up in the morning, check if everything's alright. Hayden asked with concern.

Ohh! Sure so Mrs kings what happened?

Uhm, basically I felt suddenly nauseous and felt to throw out and then everything blurred out.

Did you test your pregnancy? Maybe it's because you are pregnant! Dr Green said.

Are you serious? He asked enthusiastically.

It can be, Mr kings but we need to do some tests! Dr Green said.

Okay so do it fast I have a meeting to attend! I said.

Finally, All tests are done. I said.

Mrs kings, The nurse called my name and we both went inside the doctor's room.

I was correct Mrs kings! You are pregnant, Dr Green said.

What! Seriously, Hayden laughed.

Yes, Mr kings! You are going to be a father soon.

Woooow I love you, I love you, I love you soo much Rosey, Hayden swept me off of my feet and swirled around.

Hahhahahaha okay okay! Put me down Hayden I said.

Now let's go home, you need rest, Hayden said.

Noo I want to go to the company, I pleaded.

You, can't love! It's harmful for you, Hayden said.

Just for one week, please! okay! I requested.

Humph! Okay fine! You are permitted.

Thank you soo much Hayden.

So I am going bye-bye! I waved bye and kissed him.

KINGS MOUNTING AND MANAGING EUROPEAN COMPANY-

(Wooow, it's marvellous! It's a company or a paradise! Uhm Arabella, it's yours so jump inside My subconscious mind yelled in excitement.)

I went inside, and lots of people stood when they saw me! Every single person greeted me with so much love and respect.