i

i woke up this morning with extreme motion sickness, and i was only waking up in bed -- head still on pillow.

i wasn't the type of girl to party, or maybe sleep around (although that is up to debate with who you talk to.) i just woke up with this undeniable sense of sickness, and it almost felt like i was having an anxiety attack, but that wasn't it.

after rubbing my head, and closing my eyes for a while, i went to search for my phone under the sea of very soft pillows. upon finding the yellow box, i scrolled through the notifications. 

sugasuga: yah!! wake up! you didn't even do shit last night but cry over old films that weren't even that old. you better be up before 11:30 i swear

i checked the time. 10:07am

i'm fine.

i didn't bother to respond to yoongi. i stayed in bed for a moment longer. not feeling the motivation to get up with all the sickness going on in my stomach.

sugasuga: AMOR IF YO ASS DONT RESPOND TO ME.

god damnit, yoongi. ignore.

i went back to sleep because it's not like i had made plans with yoongi, and i wasn't up for an adventure today either. i just wanted a nice relaxing day in my house alone. and if i didn't like being alone then maybe i'd consider asking yoongi over, but he has other friends. i don't know them tho.

"thank you for letting me into your home on such short notice. amor hasn't been answering her phone. excuse me." i recognize that voice. i don't like what's going on. i quickly jumped from bed and hid in my closet. the second option would've been the bathroom, and i guess the closet in there too, but that would be too easy.

"yah. amor, where are you... piece of shit..." the door closed quietly behind him. a bunch of rustling goes on, and it's hard to pinpoint where he was. my room wasn't big, but it didn't help that the clothes in my closet made hearing hard.

"we don't have time for this bullshit, choi amor!" yoongiiiii, i don't care!

i quietly went on my phone and made sure the ringer was off. he had tried calling my phone a few times, but jokes on him. I hid it behind a few of my stuffed animals in there that i don't want to get rid of just yet.

the closet door opened. fuck.

"amor... amor... am-- AH FUCK SHIT HOLY!" i grabbed his hand and popped my head out from the clothes. yoongi stumbled back when i had let go, "aigoo. my heart. oh my goodness."

rolling my eyes, i asked him why he needed me so bad. i just wanted to sleep. can't a girl sleep? after fixing his clothes, and posture, he nonchalantly replied,"i was going to drag you to hang out with me and the boys." the boys? i gave him a look.

"can you, like, not be so against the idea. i already said you were going. we got you a ticket." i hit him with a pillow. "why?! today was going to be my in-door day!" he took the pillow away from me and stood up, "EVERYDAY IS YOUR IN-DOOR DAY." i smiled at him. yoongi smacked me back with the pillow making my smile drop.

"i don't want to go." i frowned at him. "please, am." i sighed. "yeah. fine. okay.

----

yoongi waited in my bathroom as i finished up my makeup. i had changed into a yellow bowtie crop top and high waisted blue jeans. i hoped my stomach wouldn't die, considering i wasn't feeling well... "hey, yoongi." "mmm?" "can you go get me some gaviscon?" yoongi came into the bathroom. "what the fuck is that?" i stopped doing my eyeshadow for a moment. "it's antiacid medication." yoongi's mouth formed a small "o" and nodded off.

he came back with two pills and a bottle of water. "thanks." he watched me drink and frowned a little. i turned to him after i finished drinking, "hmm?" he leaned against the doorsill, "maybe we shouldn't take you to gyeongju world..." i took a sharp inhale and looked him in the eyes.

"my makeup is already on, yoongi. i am already in nice clothes." he walked away.

after finishing my eye makeup, and the rest of my face -- making sure my highlight was boppin -- yoongi and i went into his car and drove off somewhere to meet his friends. i stayed in the car and watched as he interacted in the parking lot with his friends... there sure are a lot of guys... ay nako, what did i get myself into.