xxiv

here i was, with jungkook, head on his shoulder, sitting on the couch. i should mention that i'm bored, and the boys are moving around the house getting everything ready for the house tomorrow night. did i mention i was staying the night? yeah, the guys put us in a group chat and made it very clear to bring some clothes from home, as well as make up and all that jazz, to their house. they even went as far as to make us do some late night runs, after getting my things, and getting stuff for the party.

it made sense that they were decorating everything now since they were planning a party that was suppose to happen in less than twenty-four hours. the house was big enough for one, but how many people will show up is the question no one every bothered asking -- at least it seemed like it. jungkook sneaked his arm around my waist, cuddling me closer to him on the couch. jin was with us, taking a break from the organizing. i suppose he would've bothered us, seeing his eyes go wide, but i assumed he didn't do anything because i was tired.

i was already in my pajamas, legs over kookie's lap, snuggling my face as best as i could against his body. i was tired, but even that was an understatement. some of the boys made jungkook get up and help them, disturbing my cuddle time with him... i don't think i've cuddled him this much before, so i'm very cranky about that, but they haven't seem to ask for him in a while. yoongi came into the room and eyed up. i stared back at him seeing what he'd do, showing my cranky face. he smiled at us, walked some to the other room, and came back with water to hand me. "yah, put her in your room. she's trying to fall asleep." he scolds jungkook. i hold the water bottle weakly. as much as i wanted to drink it, yoongi was right. i wanted to fall asleep.

jungkook was taken aback by what yoongi said, and moved the direction of his downward. i look up a little to see him looking at me. i move my head back to a comfortable position and close my eyes as a headache began to take over my tired brain. "mmm... i'll go take her to my room. thanks, yoongi." he says, picking me up bridal style. yoongi hums at him and walks off to namjoon while lightly saying, "make her drink the water." jungkook responds with a louder hum, the vibration being felt across his chest. it felt relaxing. 

hobi helps open kookie's door, seeing how much of armful he has holding me. jungkook thanks him, and lays me gently on his bed. "i'll be back okay?" he whispers. he walks out the room as i settle into bed, pushing my face against his soft and fluffy pillows. as i was about to be fully asleep, i hear the door open. i stay still in bed, not wanting to see the light from the hallway anyways. the closet opens, i shift a little to see who it was and see a shirtless back. jungkook turns around, shirt still not fully on his body. a little part of me goes into shock seeing how fine he is. a huge part of me is ready for bed.

the door gets shut and the empty space behind me is filled. i turn over to see kookie settling in bed. once he is, he wraps an arm around me and scoots closer a little. it helps that the room was a little chilly. once i get comfortable, i fall asleep.

----

unfortunately, i was forced to help the boys fix the house for the party. it's been three hours. jin and tae had gone out earlier to buy food and drinks. namjoon, yoongi and the rest of us had just about finished cleaning and organizing. we had also hid all the sensitive and/or expensive items in the house. the party wasn't going to start until seven, we had four hours to get ready. the guys encouraged me to get ready first, which was probably the wise idea. i didn't mind getting ready first anyways.

i take a shower to wash off the sweat, and so that it'll be easier to do my hair. i get out and make sure to lock jungkook's door so that no one could disturb me. i put my red crop top and skirt lace up set. the skirt had stopped mid-thigh, and had a shoelace design on the right side that went from the end of the skirt to the to almost the top of it. i did my makeup next, doing a pinkish red smokey eye so that it would match my outfit. the rest of my face went as natural as i could, but packing on the highlight. my lips were a glossy soft pink. i did a double take in the mirror, making sure my makeup was as close to perfect as it could be. i paired everything off with red, slim heel, ankle strap stilettos. walking further from the mirror to see my outfit in full, i felt satisfied and very sexy.