v

it was silent on the car ride back to my house. it shouldn't have taken long either, but yoongi wanted to stop over to talk at a park. "what did you think of the guys?" he questioned. "they're nice. i thought hoseok was funny, and jungkook was a total sweetheart." he chuckled. "you say that about a lot of people." i shrugged. "he is."

i walked over to the swings, yoongi following behind me. it was the kind of night where you could still see the clouds. the moon complimented the night, and if you had focus still enough you could see the clouds moving -- revealing and covering stars. "i'm sorry about earlier with... yeah." yoongi interrupted my fascination. i stopped looking at the sky.

"it's fine. i think we needed to talk about it anyways." we haven't talk about it since it happened. it wasn't like we completely ignored it. we talked about the day after, but it felt too weird so we just... didn't talk about it. it's been almost six years then. it feels like not that long ago, but it's been that long ago.

"i know... it's a good thing we stayed friends. you weren't really my type." he comments. we both laugh. "no worries. you weren't mine either." we went back to being silent. i went back to looking at the stars. the next sentence to come out of yoongi's mouth had caught me by surprise,"you liked me though."

i suppose i did like yoongi. i did say i would date him, but... "yeah, i guess. it was the kind of like that felt like we would've gotten together just like people do in movies. but overtime, i didn't want that kind of storyline for romance. i wanted to keep you in my life and i did a good job in making that decision because here we are now. imagine if i didn't make the decision? where would our sixteen years of friendship go?"

silence. i began to swing a little, not liking the feeling of being still. "do you want to come over again tomorrow?" yoongi asked. i knew he started to live with them recently. it's been about a month. i also knew he was avoiding the question and i felt bad because i knew i was right, and he knows it too. i nodded yes to his question anyways, and brought my question up again. yoongi sighed.

"sixteen years of friendship would go up and above our heads. i wasn't upset you didn't bring it up for six years. i'm not upset we didn't date, and i don't like or see you in that way, amor. anyways, i'm pretty sure three of the guys like you already so it doesn't matter. i don't even think they care that we slept together, once." i shrugged. it's not like i like any of the guys anyways.

"so which one of the guys do you like?" he asked. i scoffed and hit his shoulder. "i don't like anyone." i told him. he gave me a look. i put my hands up in defense, "I DON'T!"

"CHOI AMOR WHY ARE YOU SUCH A LIAR HUH?!"

"stop yelling it's almost 11pm!"

----

i woke up the next day to someone in my room. i jumped. "oh you're awake." yoongi was in my room again.

"why are you here?"

"the boys wanted to go out."

"i thought i was coming over."

"you are... just later on. they're outside."

i gave him a look and rubbed my temples, "they're what?"

a knock came on my door and jungkook peeped his head in, "suga do you think we could go to the kit-- oh you're awake. good morning!" i looked between jungkook and yoongi. yesterday was a stomachache and today will be a headache.

i sat up, "why are you guys here?" they both shrugged.

"get out. go to the kitchen and eat something. please don't make a mess. where is my mom?"

they shrugged again, but left for the kitchen. when the door closed i heard muffled cheering and speedy footsteps to what i assumed was my kitchen. i sighed and got ready for whatever hang out we were doing today.

i settled for a baby pink, loose t-shirt and regular skinny jeans. i only did my eyebrows, and made sure i had a hair tie around my wrist in case i was tired of having my hair down and in my face.

i went out to the living room to see the boys munching on... a lot of food... what the fuck.

"hi, amor! before we came over we had gotten chicken! we saved some for you. we could buy more if you want. we're going to go out anyways so if you don't want chicken then you can save it for left overs and we can go out ot eat something else." jimin enthusiastically explains to me. he's such a cinnamon. god bless.

"you're fine. i'll eat here i guess. what are we doing today?" i asked, getting a plate and filling it with rice and chicken. jungkook lifts his hand up to explain, "we planned on going out to the city because we didn't want to stay home all day." i nodded. the situation slightly being relatable to me... although, i did agree to go out with them again. i should've said no to just say no.

i sit next to jungkook on the couch since it was the only available space. he scooches over some more even though there's enough space for both of us on it. he's so cute. "you didn't have to scooch, kookie. there was already enough space between us." he chuckles silently and talks with the food in the side of his mouth, "i know. i just felt that you would've wanted more space considering we had just started talking yesterday and because we had also just met yesterday."

he's such a sweetheart, but understanding i nodded and said thank you, scooching closer to him and i think... he blushed?

the guys were busy in their own conversations. yoongi was arguing with taehyung over... who was the better cook? that's interesting. "kookie! do me a favor and go out to buy more drinks for us." namjoon asks. "why me? why am i going alone? why don't you do it if you're the one that wants to buy the drinks." he laughs as he questions him. namjoon gets frustrated alittle upon hearing that. "why can't you ever do what you're told without questioning, huh? go with amor if you want. we don't care. just go by more drinks."

i look over at jungkook who seemed a little surprised with namjoon's reply. he looks over to me and chuckles nervously. "amor, do you mind if--" "i don't mind. do you know the area anyways?" jungkook nods in a way that made it seem like he does, but doesn't. i tell yoongi where my whereabouts will be and not to wreck the house.

jungkook grabs someone's car keys and we head out. "should we go to a supermarket or emart or what?" he asks me. "we can go to emart. we can buy more drinks and if you guys want to stay for dinner awhile i can cook us food."

"that sounds good. what do you plan on cooking tonight?"

"i was actually hoping we could order take out. i don't feel like cleaning up your guys' mess."