ix

at this point, i can't tell who is and who isn't drunk. i think i'm tipsy.

taehyung was dared to go hang out the balcony, who took a shot. hoseok was dared to have a few drops of vinegar down his nose, but took a shot. yoongi was asked who he would date, and took a shot. i think namjoon and jin took shots too. yoongi asked me which one of them i would date, so i took a shot. hoseok targeted jungkook, who in the end, took a shot.

we all took at least one shot, and then i stopped counting around the time i was on my third shot. some of the guys started drinking just to make the game more fun, and a little less safe. "KIM TAEHYUNG." jin shouted. "mm?" taehyung answered. "IF YOU HAD TO KISS ANYONE IN THIS ROOM WHO WOULD IT BE?!" taehyung didn't hesitate, "that's a good question, jin, but i do not know how to answer." the guys boo'd at his question. i don't think taehyung was drunk yet.

"yah, choi amor." hoseok caught me by surprise.

"yes?"

"truth or dare?"

jin interrupted, "oh shit i didn't ask tae that..." taehyung hit him with a pillow. "it's okay, hyung."

i laughed at the situation. i felt light.

hoseok called my name again and repeated the question.

"hmmm," i thought about it for a moment, "dare!"

everyone oo'd while hoseok thought for a moment. i leaned my head on jungkook's shoulder, whom was leaning back on the couch with his arms resting on the head of the couch. he rested his head on top of mine. "opinion on jungkook?" hoseok asked.

"that's not a dare."

"i dare you to tell me your opinion of jungkook."

i rolled my eyes and got up. i gestured him to get up too. hoseok looked around confused, "why are we getting up?" "you told me to tell you my opinion of jungkook, not anyone else."

hoseok's mouth formed an 'o' and we went out to the hallway. i had the uncontrollable desire to giggle. i held onto the wall for support as i felt like paper. hoseok and i were extremely close in the other hallway. "amor, opinion?" he asked me.

"what's his last name?" i asked him.

"jeon."

"oh okay."

"tell me now! i wanna go back to the game." hoseok whined. i rolled my eyes, "we can pretend i told you and go back." he shook his head. "no. tell me now."

i sighed.

"jeon jungkook is a fine man, with a sweetheart. if given the opportunity, i would love to explore his soul. he makes me swoon." i started giggling again at my word choice.

"would you kiss him?"

i started giggling more and nodded, "nehhhh"

hoseok smiled approvingly and we both walked back to the living room.

i thought about who i wanted to target.

"kim namjoon. truth or dare?" he looked at me and smiled. "truth." i shook my head, "okay. fine. who do you think is the most talented here?" he put a finger to his chin, signaling that he was thinking for a moment. "hmmm..," a smile formed on his face, "jimin." i aw'd while jimin cheered and the rest of the guys started complaining.

from there on, namjoon dared yoongi to spin around for two minutes. yoongi asked jin what kind of food he would be, to which he wasn't sure what to choose so he took a shot. jin dared jungkook to dance to a song. jungkook dared taehyung to take a shower with his clothes on, leading to him having to change. taehyung asked jimin why he was so small. jimin asked hoseok to dance as well. hoseok asked yoongi why he doesn't do shit around the house, to which he shot to. then yoongi asked me to wear one of their underwear on my head.

"i shot to that!" i told yoongi, "i'm not wearing your guys underwear. gross." yoongi frowned as the rest of the guys and i laughed.

"i'm so tired." hoseok sighed, sweating as well. we were all sweating.

i targeted jungkook. "kookie. truth or dare?"

he smiled at me. wow, he looked so handsome. i giggled, again.

"mmm... dare." he poked my nose. i giggled again and bit my lip in thought, "hmmm... take your shirt off." everyone hooted at my dare. jungkook shrugged and looked down at the bottom of his shirt. he lifted it up enough to see his abs. i was unimpressed that he was stalling. i looked at him sideways. he copied my expression, "mmmmm... no." he took a shot.

hoseok boo'd, and the rest of the guys made noises of disapproval. jungkook and i were the only ones laughing at the decisions. jungkook looked over to hoseok. "truth or dare?"

"i like truth please."

"what did amor tell you earlier in the hallway?"

i smiled at hoseok, not really caring about how he responded to the question. hoseok thought for a moment, index finger tapping chin. he was like that for a few seconds before lifting his shot glass. no one got a chance to react because he went straight for yoongi.

"dare."

"i dare you to take three shots."

yoongi took three shots.

"everyone," yoongi shouted, "truth or dare?"

jungkook, namjoon, jimin and i yelled dare. hoseok, jin, and taehyung said truth.

"fuck you guys," yoongi mumbled, "guys who said dare, take three shots. guys that said truth... reconsider your choices."

i took three shots more shots, as did the other three. after yoongi's turn on truth or dare, everything went chaotic. everyone ended up just drinking. hoseok and jin were passed out on the couch. yoongi and namjoon went to eat food in the kitchen. taehyung went to his room, i think, and jimin went to the bathroom to puke. somehow i ended up laying on jungkook's lap. my feet were hanging off the couch, swinging slightly. jungkook was playing with my hair. it felt so nice...

"amor?" he asked me. i whispered, "neh?"

"truth or dare?"

"truth."

"what's your opinion on me?"

i opened my eyes slowly, fixating them on him.

"i think you're heavenly."

he smiled, "heavenly?"

"heavenly." i repeated.

i sat up to lay my head on his shoulder.

"what's your opinion of me?" i asked him, not sure if i even wanted to know.

"godsent."

"now you're just copying me."

"no i'm not!"

"yes."

"no. i think your beauty matches one of a divinity."

i smiled and looked him in the eyes questionly.

"since when did you get so poetic?"

"since you came around."

"is that so, kookie?"

jungkook smiled at me and nodded, "absolutely."

we laid our heads on the backhead of the couch and stared at each other smiling. feeling tired, i decided to rest my eyes. i could still feel jungkook's gaze on me, but after a while it left.

i felt the consciousness of my body come in and out of me. i opened my eyes one last time to see jungkook sleeping then i gave in to my own.