xxxviii

the words taehyung had said to me a few days ago repeats in my head, and i'm beginning to think that the conversation i had with a drunken yoongi has stuck with him too.

the day taehyung and i talked, yoongi and i barely contacted each other.

the day after that, yoongi and i were less physical -- meaning we didn't really hug, or kiss, or hold hands.

the day after that, i don't even think i talked to yoongi? it was an errand day yesterday, and even though we live in the same house -- i don't think i saw him?

and today, i'm sitting with him alone in the living room and i don't know what to say. i can tell we're both nervous with the situation, but we don't talk.

not until he cleared his throat and goes, "are we okay?"

i didn't know what to say. my mouth opens and closes, not knowing what string of words would help in describing our situation and how to solve it. "do you remember our conversation at all the night hoseok got you all to drink?" i ask him.

maybe it would be easier to start there. he thinks for a moment, then shakes his head. "i don't think i do." he says, taking a moment longer to try and recall any memory. "i just remember feeling a down the day i woke up."

i nod my head, "okay, well," i take a deep breath, " you asked me if i was happy with us." he looks at me and purses his lips. "so that wasn't a dream, then?" he says, possible to himself. we both look at each other, possibly sympathizing with our situation.

"taehyung told me we were stubborn about our situation." i tell him. that comment seems to lighten the mood as he chuckles. "we still kinda are." he says...

"this isn't the greatest time to say this," i say, "but i... i think i miss jungkook." i tell him. yoongi smiles, but i'm not sure if it's happiness or pain.

"i know... he misses you too." he tells me. i'm a little shocked by his response, but i don't say anything.

when the silence continues, i couldn't help but ask the question, "so... we're... done?"

he nods, "as a couple, yeah."

we sit in silence again.

then he begins to chuckle. "what?" i asked confused about the sudden change in attitude. he shakes his head, "nothing, i just thought this would be a lot sadder and hard... but it's not." at first, i'm confused to what he meant.

but now we're both laughing in the living room, and even though we had ended our relationship -- it doesn't feel like we left anything at all.

"that was... weirdly... easy?" i say to him. he nods, "extremely."

silence.

"now what?!" i tell him. he throws a pillow at my head, "look for jungkook."

"what? now?" i say to him. he looks at me as if it was the obvious answer to do. "go!" he tells me. i roll my eyes and throw my pillow back at him. "we live in the same house, asshole. i can look for him later."

he rolls his eyes, flips the finger at me, and whips his phone out. he taps here and there and then, "yeah, hey, jungkook, where are you?"

——————————————————————

hey guys, author here :)

first off, surprise update? i know i don't usually updated a chapter shortly after updating, but i'm too excited about this story???

secondly, i just wanted to say how much i appreciate you all for reading this and that 'mi amor' is coming to an end soon.

thank you to those that voted and kept me entertained with your comments as well Cx loved knowing your guys reactions to my characters/writing. and if you actually shared my story, or suggested it to people, WOW THANK YOU THAT MEANS SO MUCH!!!! ((really you don't understand))

after this, i plan on posting another jungkook fanfic as well as a taehyung fanfic (but if y'all really want a yoongi fanfic — i can change my plans lol)

until the next chapter,

i love you all <3

((and if you actually read my author's note — you have a special place in my heart))