xxxiv

"babe, look at this pomeranian." yoongi tells me, showing me his phone.

"babe, look at this pomeranian." jungkook mimics from the other side of the couch. namjoon hits him on the backside of the head. yoongi and i shift uncomfortably in our seats, although it's harder for me since yoongi's head is on my lap.

we've been like this for about a month, and it doesn't get any easier with the days going by. you can hear namjoon silently scolding jungkook as they leave the room. "we should look for our own place..." yoongi whispers to me.

"don't you think that's too soon?" i ask him, taken a back by his comment. he shakes his head, "not if this keeps up..."

i don't know what made me decide to give yoongi and i a chance. he's always been there. jungkook and i didn't seem to be going much... i think?

what was i suppose to wait for? yoongi's my best friend. he always has been. in the movies, it's always the best friends that get together. how could this not work?

yoongi's voice snaps me out of thought, "what?"

"i asked if you were okay." he repeats himself. i nod. "you know, i've known you long enough to know when you're lying." he tells me. i smile and shake my head, leaning in for a kiss. "don't worry about it, babe. everything is fine."

"if you say so... we're going out later with the guys." he gets up and starts to stretch. i purse my lips at his comment. "sounds great." i say.

"you don't sound excited."

"i am."

-----

jimin tugs on my arm, "come on!" i chuckle at his excitement. "hold on, jim." i try to tug my arm back, but jimin picks me up and starts running.

"yah! jimin!" i hear yoongi scream. i laugh at the annoyance in his voice, but i know he doesn't really care too. jimin makes a quick turn around a corner and sets me down.

"you know, if you wanted to hang out you could've asked like a normal human being. right?" i tell him, amused at his actions.

"not good enough. i want to talk to you." he says seriously. i turn serious with him, but more in a concerning way, "uh... what's up?"

"jungkook?" he says... questions... i don't know what he's asking.

"what about him?" i say, confused and uncomfortable.

"i know you like yoongi and all, and you guys have a history, but jungkook." he says, as if i'm suppose to know what he means... and maybe i do... but... i don't like what he's getting at.

i shake my head, "i love yoongi, jimmi... i don't get what you're trying to communicate to me." jimin puffs his cheeks in frustration.

"you love jungkook more than yoongi. we both know that you're with yoongi because he's your best friend and, yeah, yoongi may love you back too, but you two aren't meant for each other." he tells me. i'm slightly offended and hurt at his words.

"listen, jimin. i'm with yoongi. i've made my decision an--"

he cuts me off, "and your decision was wrong and you're lying to yourself because you both thing your relationship is suppose to be like the movies." when i don't say anything, he continues, "you want a relationship like the movies. you think relationships are like the movies, but movies aren't real. they're nothing like reality. relationships aren't meant to be like movies, but they can sure feel like one with the right person... are you living a movie with yoongi, or is this the scene where you're lost and don't know what to do?"

i hesitate at my answer, "... i don't know..."

he nods at me, "that's because you're living a movie and not feeling it." i bite my lip, "i feel like a movie with yoongi."

jimin gives me a look, "but which movie makes your heart beat faster? jungkook or yoongi?" i shake my head, "i don't know. how the fuck am i suppose to know that?" he laughs and shakes his head.

he puts two fingers to my neck. "don't say anything," he tells me, "just think."

i'm confused at his words.

"yoongi." he says. i'm still confused and lost.

"jungkook." he says. i'm still staring intently at him.

"i think you now your answer, amor." he sends a sympathetic smile my way. i turn my head slightly to the right, and he just shakes his head at me.

"the question is: are you aware of it?"

we sat in silence as i think through his question... do i know the answer?

"I FOUND YOU GUYS!" hoseok says, and shouting to the rest of the guys where our whereabouts were. "whatcha talking about?" he looks back and forth between jimin and i.

i shrug, "nothing." hoseok and jimin share a look as i walk away towards yoongi.

"what did you do?" i hear hoseok's voice in the distant. "what i needed to do." jimin's voice echos.

"look who's back." yoongi comes up to me. i shrug my shoulders, "i get kidnapped and that's all you have to say?" we laugh.

"it's jimin. i'm not too worried about him. he's small. now, my sweet, to the water park." he gestures a hand towards me.

we walk hand-in-hand through the gates. in the corner of my eye, i see jimin watching us... his frown changes when jin walks up to him and they begin to laugh.

i take a quick glance at jungkook, who seems preoccupied with some girl who walked into him... that's fine...

"amor, you okay?" yoongi asks me. i nod my head, "yeah, why?"

"your grip's a little tight there, babe."

"oh? i'm sorry."