ii

"okay so there are six other boys, amor. there's namjoon, seokjin, hoseok, jimin, taehyung, and jungkook. i don't expect you to process all their names so soon." yoongi explains to the car as we drive to gyeongju world. 

after he met up with them in the parking lot he started explaining what they did and how they met and now their names -- which would've been helpful to know earlier.

"you are going to introduce me to them right?" i asked him, leaning back in my chair. he looked over to me. "yeah. of course. what kind of stupid question was that?" i rolled my eyes.

he nudged my arm, "hey, you can relax, you know?" i nodded not in the mood to talk anymore. we were around twenty minutes away from the amusement park, and my stomach still wasn't feeling well. i felt nauseous, but it wasn't like i had ate anything bad or got pregnant. i haven't gotten dick in months.

i drank more water in hopes that would actually do something.

"are you sure you're capable of riding today?" ever since i asked for the antiacid medication, yoongi wouldn't stop worrying about me. "yes, yoo. i'm fine. i feel fine." "LIAR." 

"can you ever leave me alone?"

"no."

"why not?"

"it's my job to annoy the living hell out of you."

i scoffed while yoongi pulled into the parking lot of the amusement park. "you're so mean."

----

yoongi had left me by the car...

i had left yoongi to be with the car. i was nervous.

yoongi came back alone, "come on. you can hide behind me."

i hated the idea, but it sounded good at the same time... i nodded and followed behind yoongi.

as we approached the six other boys, i suddenly felt insecure. i felt stupid for feeling insecure, but these are yoongi's friends. if anyone hasn't noticed, yoongi is an ass.

"they're not assholes, choi. i'm not an ass either." he commented. i rolled my eyes but smiled at how well he knew me.

"SUGA!" the shortest one shouted out. the rest of them followed. i started panicking a little bit as yoongi went to give a group hug. oh yoongi, come back...

i awkwardly stood there as they greeted each other, waiting for yoongi to introduce me. i started staring off to the distance, feeling like i was staring at them too much. 

someone grabbed my shoulders making me jump. "this is choi amor! she is half korean and half filipino! isn't she pretty? i've known her since we were children." 

i blushed at the description yoongi gave me, as the rest of the boys came up to me one by one to greet me.

"it's nice to meet you, i'm seokjin. you can call me jin." he waved at me.

"i'm hoseok!" he smiled brightly.

"my name is namjoon. it's nice to meet you as well." he stuck his hand out to shake mine. i took it. 

"i'm jimin, and this is taehyung." jimin stuck his hand, and taehyung waved. they both smiled. they were all smiling at me actually.

"i'm jungkook." he smiled at me and bowed his head a little.

"and i'm yoongi!" i slapped him. "i know you." he rubbed his head where i slapped him. "hey, don't hit me again. i was trying to be funny." "well it didn't work."

the guys laughed as yoongi and i bickered a little. "okay okay okay. let's go inside and have some fun!" i think, jin said... "jin?" he looked back at me curiously. "nothing, making sure i have names down. i'm sorry." he chuckled a little. "it's fine. that's cute." i laughed a little, not sure how to respond. yoongi called jin out. "CAN I NOT COMPLIMENT HER?!"