F I V E

ISABELLA {pov}

Today I go back to high school but instead of London, it's going to be here in LA.

It's going to be a long day. A very long day.

"Hurry Bella" I hear my brother yell from downstairs.

I immediately grab my stuff and head downstairs.

"Are you guys gonna eat any breakfast?" one of the servant ladies asked.

"No!" Both my brother and I said in union.

It's not that we didn't want breakfast but, it was actually very late and since it was going to be hard for my brother and I to find everything and our classroom because it's our first day in this school.

We get into our car and the driver takes us to school.

In less than 20 minutes, we were at our school.

We thanked our driver and got down of the car.

We walked towards the main doors of our school and entered as everyone stared at us.

We heard many whispers and gasping through the room.

Alex probably saw that I was nervous so he looked at me "it's going to be okay little sis!" He whispered.

I nod, smile and keep walking.

"Well I'm going to go look for my locker since mine are with the seniors and your are with the sophomores!" He says before walking to the other room of lockers.

I then continue looking for my locker.

Oh there it is.

I walked towards my locker and unlocked with the key that was given to me.

I grabbed my backpack and placed it inside the locker.

I started decorating it with many rose gold stuff since it is my favorite color.

I put markers, notebooks, pencils and organized them.

I then placed my bag on the floor for therefore, I can just be organizing them easily.

I was bending down to get my computer when someone closed my locker. In a very harshly way.

I looked up to see the person I least wanted to see right now.

Zach Herron.

"What do you want?" I ask him in a harsh way.

"I wanted to say welcome to the school and I want to show you around and give you a little tour of school" he says smiling.

"Look I can't be talking to you so can you please leave me alone!" I say.

"Why can't you be talking to me?" He asks laughing.

"Zach, do you even know who I am? I'm Isa-" I begin to say but he cuts me off.

"Isabella Lange. I know!" He says.

"Then why are you here talking to me? I got in so much trouble with my parents because of you!" I say.

"So did I!" He says smiling.

"But I don't care" he adds.

I make a confused face.

"What?" I say.

"I don't care! The problems your parents and my parents have are between them not us!" He says.

"Sorry Zach, but I don't want to betray my family in that way!" I say before opening my locker, putting my purse in there, grabbing my backpack and leaving him standing there.

I walked to my first period class.

As I walked there, I saw bulletin board saying that there was cheerleading try outs tomorrow.

Should I do?
Yeah.

During all my classes, I was thinking about try outs.

What if I make it to the team? What if I don't? Would my parents allow it?

A/N: sorry about this short chapter. Anyways, thanks for 700 reads you guys are amazing 😉

Don't forget to
📍vote
📍comment
📍follow

FOR NEXT CHAPTER
WE NEED; 👉🏼15 votes👈🏼