F O R T Y

Warning; I didn't proofread, sorry for any mistakes. 

ISABELLA

The next morning, I opened my eyes to hear the birds chipping outside. I turned around to face the window when I bumped into someone.

A smile made its way to my mouth as I remembered the events that had occurred yesterday night.

But today was going to be a whole different story. Unfortunately, Zach was leaving for two freaking weeks.

Having Zach away will not be easy–

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. Before I could say come in, the door opened.

Rude.

I sat up in the bed and covered myself.

"Good morning Be–" Luke stepped into the room but he immediately shut himself up when he noticed Zach shirtless next to me.

"Oh, shoot. I didn't know Zach had stayed the night" he adds with a questioning look.

"Yeah, he did." I nod.

"Well, I just wanted to let you know that I just checked up on Alex and he's feeling a lot better" he smiles.

Wow, Luke smiles?

"Right. Thank you"

"I'll be downstairs" he says before shooting another smile my way and making his way out of the room, closing the door.

I take that as my chance and I get up from the bed and tip toe fast towards my closet where I grab a pair of underwear, sports bra, sweatpants and a shirt.

I then make my way towards my bathroom and turn on the shower. While the shower water is warming up, I brush my teeth and wash my face.

Once the water has warmed up, I get in the shower and begin by washing my hair and then my body.

After a few minutes of just letting the water run on my body, I get out the shower and change into the comfortable clothes I had chosen.

I apply the usual, deodorant, lotion on my arms and my legs, and lastly perfume.

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked back to the bed, throwing myself to the bed and snuggling up to Zach, putting my hands on his chest.

Ding Ding

I raised my head and turned my attention turned to Zach's phone which was laying on the nightstand on his side.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I leaned over and reached for his phone, quietly trying to not wake him up.

Mother😧: Zach, I thought I told you millions of times to be at your father's office at 7am. Have you seen what time it is?
Sent at 8:03am

Mother😧: how many time did I repeat to you to not be late?
Sent at 8:04am

Mother😧: great example you're teaching the employees Zach.
Sent at 8:17am