T H I R T Y- T W O

Warning;
1️⃣ there will be some sort of mature scenes but there not intense.
2️⃣i did not proofread, tell me if you find any mistake.
‼️We are soooo close to 100k‼️

ISABELLA

Ring Ring

The sound of a phone ringing filled the room, great way to wake up.

I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted my eyes to the bright light that entered through the big windows.

After my eyes were adjusted, I tried sitting up in the bed, keyword; tried. A strong pair of arms around my waist stopped me from moving.

What–

I looked down to see the cutest but hottest thing ever.

Zach was laying next to me with one of his arms wrapped around my waist. His face was cuddled against my neck. His warm breath hitting my neck every time he breathed in and out.

His hair was messy, also known as perfect.

With Zach's arm still tightened against my waist, I reached over to the night stand.

It was Zach's phone ringing. I grabbed it and looked at the callers name; Ben.

Shoot, I had completely forgotten about Ben after tonight. I mean who wouldn't. Where did he even go after?

I swiped right, answering the phone. I didn't want to wake Zach up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, Good morning Bella"

"Good morning"

"How did you sleep?" He asked. I didn't know him so well but I could swear he was smirking.

"Great" I simply responded.

What? He didn't want the details.

"I imagined" again, I knew he was smirking.

"What happened? Why did you call so early in the morning?" I changed the subject.

"It's 6:00 in the morning Bella. There is school, and I do remind you that your mother demanded me to make sure you attended"

6 in the morning? Already? It sure feels like I didn't sleep enough last night.

"I don't want to go Ben. Please" I beg.

"Bella if you don't your mom will suspect something"

"Then you make an excuse. Didn't you make up an excuse last night?"

"Yeah. She called asking why we weren't home but I lied saying that you wanted to go to a friend's house instead of going home. At first she didn't like the idea but I calmed her down telling her that I would never take you to Zach's house" he laughed.

"Then she was happy. She kept saying she had contracted the right person and that she would raise up even more my payment" he continued.

Oh mother. If you only knew.

"Thank you so much. I owe you a big one" I thanked him.

"Yes you do. And that's why you will attend school today"

"No–" I began to say but somebody taking the phone away from me interrupted me.