F I F T Y

Warning: I did not proofread. Please let me know if you find any grammar mistakes. Enjoy :)

LUKE

As soon as I received the message from Ben that his part of the job was done, I know that now, it just depended on me.

The hardest part of getting Ben to actually knock Zach unconscious had been a success.

I sneakily take out my phone during Spanish class and text Ben.

To Ben; go to my locker and leave Zach's phone there and make sure you write his password down. The code is 1612. I'll pick it up after class.

The sooner I received Zach's phone, the  sooner I would be able to proceed with my amazing plan.

You might think I'm stupid for telling Ben the code for the locker room, trust me, I'm not. Everything inside my locker is my gear for football. Nothing else.

From Ben; okay. What about Zach? What are you going to do with him?

Stupid boy think that I'll tell him.

To Ben; don't worry about it. Your side of the plan is complete once you've successful delivered Zach's phone to my locker room. The rest, it's not your business.

With that, I turned off my phone. The last thing I needed is Ben trying to act all innocent like he cares about his little friend.

Once the bell rang, significanting the end of, unfortunately only that class. I rushed my way to the lockers. I needed to get there before any of the athletes did to grab their gear since it is always crowded after school.

I ran to my section of the locker and inserted the code. Opening the locker, I noticed that Zach's phone was laying on top of my clothes. Before grabbing it, I looked around. Everyone would be able to recognize Zach's phone because of his rich boy case.

Noticing that no one was around, I took out Zach's phone case off the phone and threw it inside the locker, before than slipping his phone into my backpack.

I grabbed the little slip of paper that was laying next to my shirt in the locker and slipped it into my pocket knowing I needed the password to get into Zach's phone.

I rushed to the bathroom that was in the locker room and took out the paper. After memorizing the number, I grabbed Zach's phone and unlocked it. That's right. I unlocked it.

I pressed his contacts list and pulled up Bella's phone number, before thinking of a message to write down to her. Because obviously to proceed with my plan, I needed her to believe that Zach was kidnapped and hurt.

To Bella; Help me

She quickly responded.

From Bella; babe, what's wrong?

To Bella; there's these guys following us.

From Bella; what? where are you? Aren't you at school.

And just like that, I had successfully gained her attention. But to that text, I didn't respond. On purpose. I needed to make sure she was in suspense. She needed to be worried.