T W E N T Y- F I V E

Warning;
📍I'm sooo sorry for any grammar mistakes, I did not proofread
‼️somethings might be found disruptive like harsh words, and violent actions‼️

ISABELLA

"Bella, there you guys are." I heard Christina say through the loud music that rang through the background.

Next to her was the bitch, Sonia. She sent a smile towards Zach and a glare when her eyes met mine.

Her eyes then shifted towards Zach's hand which was intertwined with mine.

When Zach and I first entered the house, we decided to sit down and talk instead of going and dancing.

Zach and I had been sitting in a couch that was casually laying in the corner of where everyone was dancing.

There, we talked more about life in general.

"Why are you guys sitting here? Zach, you should be drinking and getting drunk like always? Sonia asks with a smirk spread around her lips.

Like always?

"No" Zach simply responded awkwardly.

Christina must've noticed the awkwardness because she coughed lightly and continued talking.

"We should go dance Bella." She adviced.

"I honestly don't feel like dancing at the moment-"

"It will be fun. Only for a few minutes. Pretty please" she begged.

I rolled my eyes playfully as she laughed knowing she had beat me. I looked towards Zach as if asking for permission.

"No, I don't think she should go Christina" Zach said when he took the hint.

"And why is that Mr overprotective boyfriend." Christina smirked.

"Because there is many drunk-"

"I will take care of her, I promise" Sonia interrupted sounding so nice.

What was up with her?

"No, I still don't think that-" Zach continued but Miss snake interrupted him again.

"Zach, do you trust me? I've known you for so many time and you're really going to doubt me?" She asked him.

I looked towards Zach and he hesitated but then answered.

"No, I trust you. But you both better take care of her." Zach said.

"Where are you going to be at?" Sonia asked suspiciously.

"I'm going to look for the boys."

She nodded and turned her head towards me, signaling let's go.

I got up and untangled my hands from his. The coldness hitting my hands as his warmth leaves me.

He gives me a soft smile before Christina grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor.

"Shouldn't we show her the gift you got for Corbyn for his birthday?" Sonia said as we got to the dance floor.

Something was suspicious about her but I didn't know what exactly.

"Oh my god. Yes, we should. Let's go Bella. It's upstairs in Kim's room." She grabbed my hand again and pulled me to upstairs.