T H I R T Y- S I X

Warning; I didn't proofread, sorry for any mistakes :)

ISABELLA

The next morning, I woke up right next to a peaceful sleeping Zach.

My boyfriend.

Even saying those words created chills in my spine. Everything seemed to good to be true, as if this was all a dream. I turned my attention back at Zach who was laying next to me, and leaned down to peck his lips.

I then slowly made my way out of his bed and walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and changed into the same clothes I was wearing yesterday.

Ring ring

The sound of my phone vibrating in the counter startled me. I grabbed my phone an answered as it read Ben's name.

"Hello?"

"I'll pick you up at Zach's. Be ready in 30 minutes" he speaks.

How did he know I was at Zach's?

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"School remember?"

Oh.

"Before we go, can we stop by at my house? I need to change clothes" I asked him.

"Do you want me to bring you an outfit? I'm already here at your house so might as well" he offers.

I accept, I tell him what I want him to bring before hanging up and making my way back to Zach's room.

I quietly walk towards his bed where he was sleeping, and leaned down to kiss his cheek. 

"Zach, I'm leaving babe" I whispered in his ear and pulled away only to be pulled back down.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back against his chest.

He leaned down to kiss my cheek before smiling and nodding.

"Want me to go drop you off?" He offered.

"No it's fine, Ben is already picking
me up"

He playfully rolls his eyes and sighed, sitting down on the bed, pulling the blankets off of him and standing up.

He was wearing the same clothes as yesterday, we both were. After yesterday, we didn't even think about changing into comfortable clothes.

"Can I pick you off?" He asked again as he made his way to the bathroom in his room. Leaving the door open, he grabbed his toothbrush, toothpaste and began brushing his teeth.

And that's when I remembered about the project for English. Luke. It was due in three weeks but that's not enough time for me. We needed to get started as soon as possib—

"Bella?" Zach's voice bought me back.

"Uh, actually I-I have to go work on a project right after school for English at the library" I hesitated to answer.

"I'll come with you"

"No, Zach it's fine. You're going to distract me"