#Part One#

I tie my long blonde hair into a ponytail and sigh sadly, time to see my parents again.
My name is Pacifica Northwest and I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Right now I'm 18 and live in the small town, Gravity Falls. Five years back two twins came to this town and saved it multiple of times but once summer ended they left, ever since then a lot has changed including me. Sure, I'm still rude and obnoxious but at least I'm aware of the fact but that's not all.
I walk down the long wooden stairs to the dining room and see my parents eating their expensive food, I frown and walk past them. I need to get a job and move out already, I walk out of the mansion waving goodbye to all the maids and butlers. Finally, I finish walking through our giant front garden and reach the street. I pull out my phone from my purse and call a taxi. The drive is long and boring, I reach my destination. The Gravity Arcade.
I walk in and a smile runs across my face, I have reached heaven. Quickly I pull out some cash and rush over to the ticket machine, buying as many as possible. Ever since this place opened last year, I've been coming here every day. It's my safe haven, the only place I feel truly comfortable. I run over to a car racing game and hop in the chair, inserting my ticket happily, "Three... Two... One... GO!" The machine yells. I start turning the wheel furiously, sliding into first place.

After a long day of games, I walk out of the arcade, many prizes in hand. A smile still plastered on my face, but soon it fades into shock as I see a tall woman with long red hair walk past me, she looks in her early twenty's. Damn.
I quickly dart away trying to not embarrass myself, once I find a good spot, I sit down and rest and look up to the sky, I see tons of stars twinkling brightly. Then I notice a shooting star zoom through the dark sky before it goes I quickly make a wish. I wish my parents would understand! It disappears. I stand up and start to head to a clear street to call a taxi, suddenly I stop in my tracks, eyes wide.
"M-Mabel!?!?", the brunette looks over to me from the other side of the street, so does her brother. Soon her face is painted as the same as mine, but she looks a lot happier. "Pacifica!"

Author: hope you enjoyed the first part!

2/2/2019 Edit: Holy cow, my chapters were so short...