*Part Thriteen*

"Mabel! Over here!" I frown at the sound of the devil and turn around to see Brett waving his hand in the air and leaning on an old, bashed up car. Remember Mabel, it's for the food, I ready myself and walk over to the male. "I'm glad you came" he says winking, my frown increases and I angrily reply "let's just go already". He nods and opens the passenger door for me, I sit down on the seat even though it looked like someone had thrown up all over it. He does the same, sitting down in the drivers seat, I watch as he starts the car confidently, as if his plan is going perfectly.

Most of the drive is quiet until he says "So Mabel, I've got a question", "ask away" I say in a monotone voice, staring out the window. "Is the reason you rejected me before because your in a relationship?", I turn my body, now looking at him. Has it not crossed his mind he's the reason? "I'm single" I state bluntly, "single?", "single", "then why did you push me away?" He asks, the desperation clearly showing in his tone. "Why do you think?", he stays silent for a moment until a loud gasp comes from his mouth. "You like someone?", I stay silent, "today, I'll show you I'm the better option than this guy". Yeah, you probably will, since I don't like any guys.

Author: Hey guys, sorry about the short chapter, I haven't had a lot of free time recently, but when I saw the awesome support the story was getting, I at least wanted to post a chapter.