#Part Twenty#

This was it. The moment I have been dreading for the last 48 hours. Meeting my possible future husband. "I bet he's extremely handsome" my Mum giggles almost as if she is the one in my situation. "You can show him off to all your friends" my Mother continues, obviously not aware of the fact I have like only two. Suddenly I'm snapped out of my thoughts when our wide front door creaks open. Soon enough we're revealed with a very short and overweight man and in my opinion an average looking guy. "Welcome," our maids greet the two men nod and walk up to my Mother and me. "Priscilla!" the older man yells in an almost flirtatious tone, "I would like you to meet my son, Guy", I almost crack out laughing but am able to hold it in, his name is Guy? That's so... perfect.

My whole family and our guests have been sitting at this table for what feels like hours. My parents and the fat guy have been the only ones talking though, unlike me and Guy who listen. "Honey, me and your father are going to go with Mr. Mornington to the smaller dining area so you and Guy can get to know each other," she says, I awkwardly nod and watch as they leave. "I'm going to make one thing clear," he says fiercely looking at me. "What?" I say, my awkward aroma now changing to disgusted. Let me guess... he's one of those stuck-up rich kids like I used to be, "I'm gay". I look at him as if I just heard my Father died. "What? Don't tell me your against homosexual people" he whines, I calm myself down and suddenly realize how great this is. "Actually, I'm gay too!" I say a wide smile forming on my face, I can feel my eyes tear up a bit. Suddenly his annoyed and cold expressions changes to a familiar one to my mine.

Hours past and I soon find out that Guy has a lot of the same problems as me and I don't know much about friends but I'm pretty sure that's what we just became. "I'm really happy I didn't meet some rude, small-minded rich girl," he says with a genuine smile. I nod in agreement, "so what are we going to do about our parents wanting us to get married?" I ask, he thinks for a second and answers, "we tell them we're extremely gay".

What? But I've never told anyone before that I'm not straight except Guy. What happens if Dipper and Mabel find out? What if my parents kick me out? "I can't!" I yell unintentionally yelling my thoughts out loud. "Why not?" he asks in a confused tone, "there's... there's just too much depending on it," I say, "It's going to have to come out one day, why not now?"

Author: Will she tell her parents? What will their reaction be?