#Part Twenty Five#

"I'm so nervous," I say to myself, looking down at my trembling hand. Suddenly another hand grabs. "It's going to fine" Guy says, I look up to see a reassuring smile on his face. He opens the door and peeks inside before pulling me with him and walking fully inside. I look around the room and see my father, mother and Guy's father all sitting on couches with very angry expressions on their face. Did something happen?

"I'm glad you two could make it," my Father says eying us, what? They knew we were coming?  Without warning, I get a really painful feeling in my stomach. As if something dreadful is about to occur. "Dad and Mr. and Mrs. Northwest, me and Pacifica here have to talk to you about something," my good friend says confidently though if you listen closely you can hear hints of fear in his tone. "We already know about the absolutely sickening secret you've been keeping from us" the fat guy scoffs, with a clearly disgusted frown, I feel tears start to brim my eyes and the urge to run away building larger every second. "h-how?" I stutter, half scared for their answer, "we got an anonymous call" my very unhappy looking mother states.

All of a sudden I remember the man standing next to me hearing all of this too, I look over to him to see him completely... empty. A cold stare heading straight for his Dad. "Guy?" I question my tears now not only of fear but concern too, "Pacifica" my dad calls in a scarily calm tone, "get out of my home... RIGHT NOW!" and at that moment my legs starting sprinting as fast as they can possibly go leaving Guy behind all on his own, I'm sorry! Soon enough I'm through the mansion and right outside the front yard gates. I'm sorry... I'm... I try my best to catch my breath but end up becoming more worn out than before... so sorry... I drop to the ground-hugging my knees and letting all the tears flow onto them. Why was I made like this? After a good 5 minutes of crying I pull out my phone... still crying and automatically call Mabel.

  "I'm coming over now, "Mabel's voice says and straight after she ends the call, instead of going to her or calling anybody else, I just sit there still hugging my knees and letting the sun dry them.

After a very short amount out time, I hear a voice call out my name and look up to see my favourite brunette. Once she sees my probably extremely red eyes she runs over, looking very uneasy, "Pacifica! are you ok? What happened?" she inquires, wrapping her arms around me filling my body with a new kind of warmth, I try to answer her questions but my throat stiffens, most likely from lack of water. "It's ok" she smiles, trying to comfort me, "I'll take you to my house". She helps me stands up and unexpectedly wraps her fingers around mine, "alright just let me call a taxi".

Author: An anonymous caller? Could it be Candy? Or maybe someone else who doesn't like the idea of Mabel liking Pacifica?