*Part Ten*

We decide it's best to have lunch before we start testing the others. Dipper sends me to the kitchen to whop up some sandwiches, which I happily agree to until he sends Brett to help me.
I walk into the kitchen wearing a fake smile. Trying to avoid eye contact I rush to a cupboard, pulling out multiple ingredients that me and Dipper got the day earlier. "So Mabel..." Brett says, who by the sounds of it isn't planning to help me make the food. "Tell me about yourself" he says trying to intimidate a seducing voice. I almost crack out laughing but am able to hold it in, I'll tell him the worst things about myself then he'll hopefully leave me be. "I like glitter and making very large messes, putting the weirdest things I can find in a blender and making a smoothie." I say waiting for a glint of hope, unexpectedly he chuckles "Oh Mabel, I have seduced many girls like you before, ones who don't have any interest in guys". Yeah, no kidding.

I try to tone out his talk about the girls he has "seduced" and start laying pieces of cheese on the freshly buttered bread. Suddenly I feel two hands wrap around my waist and my eyebrows automatically furrow. Oh hell no.

"You blushing yet?" He asks, I can feel a smirk spreading onto his lips. Out of anger I elbow his stomach causing him to shriek very loudly. He untangles himself from me and crouches down on the ground, clutching his stomach. I almost hit him on the head with the chopping board, but contain myself when Pacifica comes running in with Dipper and Candy not far behind.

There are things that set me off too.

I walk out of the kitchen as if nothing happened, once I reach my room I realise Pacifica followed me. "Mabel! Are you ok?" She says with a clear look of concern on her face, I smile and surprise her with a hug. I can practically feel the heat rise to her cheeks, I loosen myself from her to see her very confused. "U-um... what was t-that for?" She stutters, "I don't know, the instance I saw you I just wanted to hug you that's all" I say plainly. She doesn't reply, still looking baffled.

Author: Ah, ah, ah, AHHHHHHHHHHHH. 500 VIEWS! And so quickly! Thank you!