Author's Note

Hey guys! I have decided to create a book full of the lives of many Saints. It'll take a bit of work but I'm going to try and update every week. Some of these chapters may be handwritten by me, other's I might copy and paste from other websites but I will cite them. I'll include prayers, quotes, stories, and more. I don't claim any of the pictures with quotes or pictures of the saints as my own. I'd also like to say that a lot of what I'm taking is either from the first link that I give or from memory of what I've heard about these people from several other reliable sources. If you find some information that you'd like me to include on a saint that I failed to, please comment and I will add it in if I think that it should definitely be part of that chapter.

I think it's important to know about these extraordinary people because they mean so much to me and hopefully to you! I've learned so much more about these holy people thought out the time of my making this. If you have any questions about a Saint or want me to write about a specific one, feel free to comment too! 

I have 2 other books that you might be interested in which are "Prayers" and "Living My Faith" that talk more about being a Catholic and give you ways to pray. :)

Love you guys!

GwenSed <3