Chapter 3

NO ONES PoV

Laxus pinched Lissanas face, " So what was death like?", Laxus asked. "What! I wasn't dead! How rude!", Lissana yelled. "Now Laxus, you had your fun.", Evergreen sighed. Then Wendy looked at Laxus from behind the tree, "He looks nice. But I'm still scared....", she said. "Don't worry he's nice. He doesn't really show it. But he is a very decent and kind man.", Erza said. "Really?", Wendy asked. "Yeah. The nicest person I ever met.", Avvi smiled. "You're Avvi right? Laxus' friend?", Wendy asked. "And the one who helped us.", Carla added. Avvi nodded, "One and only.", she smiled. "But one question; how come only calls you Veronica?", Erza asked. Avvi chuckled, "Well Avvi is just an acronym of my full name. Althea Veronica Violetta Iris. So I seldomly use Avvi Nightmares. And yes my last name is Nightmares, why?, my biological father is a dark demon king lord.", Avvi sighed. "That's a lot.", Carla said. Wendy nodded, "Yeah.", she said. Then Avvi got caught up again. "Be right back.", Avvi said as she ran while she spread her wings and flew up in the sky. "I smell.... something dark...", she said. She then landed on top of a tree branch and closed her eyes and meditated. A few moments later she quits and flew back to Laxus. "Wow!", Fried, Brickslow, Evergreen, Wendy, and Juvia said. "Beautiful wings!", Carla said Then Laxus sighed, "Veronica, you know how your wings can make you tired....", he handed her a bottled water. Avvi grabbed it and made her wings disappear, "Okay mr. cranky pants.", she laughed as she drank some water. "I'll be back okay?", Laxus said as he went somewhere.

After a few minuets Avvi didn't felt okay. She then teleported quietly to where Laxus was, "Hey Old man!", Laxus said. Makarov turned around, "That's the look classis.", Laxus said while Avvi watched them quietly. "Probably the last scalling face that I will see for a long while.", he said as he turned around. "Later.", he said. "Hold on!", Erza said then there was a huge quake. This made Avvi a little weak. she fell from the tree branch above Laxus. Luckily he caught her, "Veronica! you okay?", Laxus asked worriedly. Avvi nodded, "Yeah but.... I knew that was the thing I felt....", she said. "What do you mean?", Makarov asked. "The thing her father made.", Laxus said. Avvi tried to reach for her bag for the amulet that would protect her from any of her father's dark aura that would try to take her powers or sometimes would make her evil. Laxus reach for her bag and got her amulet and he place it on her, "I hate my dad...", she sighed.

While Makarov, Erza, and Laxus with Avvi in his arms ran to the others and started to evacuate. Makarov did what he can to save the others, when his heart was about to be pierced, Natsu and the others started to attack Acnologia. Makarov was even more surprised when Laxus was in front of him, he was protecting him. 

"ALRIGHT YOU GUYS!! LIZARD HOME WITH EVERYTHING WE GOT!! I'LL SHOOT HIM WITH A MILLION WATTS OF LIGHTNING!", Laxus yelled.

"Laxus!! Please be careful!", they all said.

Then Avvi walked and stood beside him, "Laxus, Let's do it!", she grinned

"Laxus?" Natsu asked

"You better get out of the way Natsu cause here it comes!", Laxus and Avvi said in unison

"Hold on just a second guys!", Natsu said

"No! Do it now!", Erza said.

With that Avvi released all her elemental circle and she was glowing, "Ready when you are.", she said to Laxus. Laxus nodded, "Goddess Queen and Thunder God Lightning-Elemental Flame Phoenix!", Laxus and Avvi yelled in unison. Then the others combined there attacks with the beam Laxus and Avvi created. I hit the dragon but they still haven't defeated him. "What the!" Laxus said. Avvi growled, "That's it!", she said as she transformed into her goddess form.

"Elemental Phoenix!", she yelled and then a circles of different colored flames surrounded them

"Elemental Phoenix!", she yelled and then a circles of different colored flames surrounded them. Then Lucy heard her mom's voice, "Fairy Tail never gives up!", Lucy said as she held Natsu's hand. They all formed into a circle Laxus held Avvi's hand. Avvi looked at Laxus telling him something. Laxus nodded and looked at Makarov, he gave his hand to his. Makarov accepted it and they all held hands. With their combined powers, they were able to defeat Acnologia. 

~Somewhere on Euphemia's moon~

"It looks like Althea is at Earthland", A tall long silver haired man with red eyes said. "How are we gonna get there dad? Althea still has half of our powers. It's impossible for us to go there now!", A long haired woman said that had red eyes said. "Don't worry my dear daughter, Amora. I have a plan.", he smiled evilly. Then a servant came in. "King Hermes. Princess Amora. The portal is open!", the servant said and then left immediately. King Hermes and Amora stood up from their thrones and the released their black wings. They flew to where the portal was, "We have everything we need. Let us go now before it closes.", King Hermes said. Amora nodded, "Okay dad.", she said and they both flew into the portal. 

After a few minutes they landed on a mountain where a dark guild were training. "Who are you?", Ivan asked. King Hermes and Amora stood up and made their wings disappeared. "I am King Hermes of the Dark Realm. This is my daughter, Princess Amora of the Dark Realm.", King Hermes said. "King?", Nullpudding asked. "Yes.", Amora said. "Hmm.... A Dark King huh? Say, would you like to join our guild? ", Ivan asked. King Hermes sensed he had evil intensions, and he liked it. "Of course. On one conditon.", King Hermes said. "If you are to encounter my other daughter, Althea or some they know her as Avvi, you cannot kill her, yet. Okay?", he added. Ivan nodded, "Deal.", he grinned. 

After making them official guild members at their guild, Ivan and King Hermes talked about their plans. And they both found out they both wanted to harvest their children's powers.

~Somewhere in Tenrou Island~

"Mavis.", a long blue haired woman smiled. "Aurora? What is it?", Mavis asked. "I think he's here...", Aurora sighed. "Who?", Mavis asked. "Althea's father, Hermes. Along with my other daughter, Althea's twin, Amora.", Aurora said worriedly. She knew if they had Althea they would also try to destroy Earthland. Mavis smiled, "Don't worry. I know Fairy Tail will do everything what it takes to bring them down.", she motivated Aurora. "I hope your right.", Aurora sighed. "I'm always right!", she smiled. "Aren't you gonna show up to your daughter Avvi and tell her Gerald is alive and he's inside Amora's amulet?", Mavis asked. Aurora shook her head, "I can't. This isn't the right moment. When the time is right, I will.", she said.