Chapter 7

(A/N: Warning for this chapter, there will be a lot of pics so sorry XD)

LAXUS'S PoV

The next day, after eating breakfast, Veronica called them to her training room. They wear all wearing their training clothes. After stretching Veronica grinned, "Okay. Now we're done stretching. Give me 50 push ups!", she yelled. "WHAT!" Freed complained. "You gotta be kidding me!", Evergreen whined. "Complain and I'll add 10 more push ups!", Veronica looked scary. We all started to do 50 push ups. After 50 push ups, she made us do 40 squats, 40 planks, and 50 lunge. "We should've listened to you Laxus.", Freed whispered. I sighed, "this is just day one.", I whispered. Then Veronica walked up to us whiled we were talking and doing our 50 lunge, "What are you two talking about?", she asked. "Nothing!", we said. After the 50 lunge she gave us 5 minute break. We all drank a lot of water, " I didn't know she could be like this.", Evergreen panted. We were all sweating, "Same.", Freed and Brixslow panted. Then Veronica pressed a button from her remote and ten there were 8 rows of stairs and Im guessing each rows were 50 steps. "Break time's over guys!", she smiled. "For agility, you all are going to run through the stairs 10 times.", she added. We all dropped our jaws, "Anyone got a problem with that?", she asked. "No!", we all said. And started to run through the stairs. After that she made us do a lot of hardcore exercise training for 6 hours.

When it was FINALLY over we all took a shower at the training room, there were seperate shower rooms for boys and girls. After taking a shower, we heard noises at the training room, like there were wood breaking and then sack bags falling to the ground. Me, Freed, and Brixslow got into our clothes and found Evergreen shocked. We followed the direction of her eyes to see why she was shocked. "WHAT THE!", We said. "I know.", Evergreen was still surprised. It was Veronica, she was wearing a black blind fold, and there were sack bags hitting her and then lasers trying to shoot her. And then she had her knives throwing at the lasers and she kept dodging and kicking the sack bags. She was like a ninja, I remembered she was also an assassin. " Oh yeah, I forgot she was an assassin as well.", I said. "woah.", they were amazed. Then there was an arrow aiming at her, she threw her knife to the arrow. The arrow was sliced into half and the knife aimed at the robot that was aiming her. She panted and took her blind fold off. "Oh hey guys!", she panted as she smiled. "Dinners ready. You guys can go ahead and eat.", she added and walked inside the girl's shower room.

We then walked to the dining room, but we took a wrong route, "I think we're lost.", Evergreen said. "How about here!", Freed took a right and the when we followed him he was starring at some portrait and looked curious. "Huh? who's that?", he asked. "I don't know.", I said as I looked at the portrait on the wall. 

Then Zen came in, "That is the former Queen Aviona Diane Alice Clive, she was known as Queen Ada of Euphemia

Then Zen came in, "That is the former Queen Aviona Diane Alice Clive, she was known as Queen Ada of Euphemia. That portrait was her when she was 16.", he explained. "She is Queen Avvi's grandmother.", he added. "She looks nice.", Evergreen said. "Avvi's lucky to have a nice grandma.", Freed said. Then I heard Zen sighed, "Actually she is not nice Queen Avvi. She had treated her like an outsider. Because her father was a demon king.", he said. No wonder... "What about this?", Brixslow pointed the next portrait.