Chapter 9

LAXUS' PoV

After breakfast the girls took a shower and changed into their clothes. Gramps said we should wear something black. Then Veronica stepped out of the bathroom and she was wearing her black dress. She wore a long chiffon dress that has a long slit on her left leg, "Why do you always wear dresses with long slit?", I asked. "Why do you care?", Veronica shot back. "Can I not ask?", I asked. "You are already asking.", she joked. "But okay. You see I got 2 reasons; 1. so I can kick some ass and 2. to attract men.", she winked at the last part. I sighed, "You gotta be kidding me.", she then chuckled and sat on the dresser. "Since we got 30 minutes left to prepare.... Laxus! Braid my hair!", Veronica grinned. "When do you braid a girl's hair Laxus?", Mira asked. I sighed and walked over Veronica and started to brush and braid her hair, "I thought him before we went to Tenrou.", she giggled. I know she was trying to make fun of me but I also know she just wants me to braid since she couldn't do by herself. "There.", I said as I finished doing a waterfall braid on her long pink hair. "Thanks Laxus! Your the best!", she smiled. "It looks pretty!", Juvia smiled, "I wish Gray could braid my hair too!", she added.

After preparing we went to the Crocus Flau. While waiting for us to be called Mira was excited to see everyone's faces when they see us. "2nd place runner up is.... Raven Tail!", we heard them. Then I looked at Veronica she seemed troubled, "What is it?",I asked. "There's a very powerful and dark aura in that guild. "Of course they are.", Gajeel said. "No. It's different. Like I have sensed this kind of aura before. But I couldn't remember..", she sighed. "Then 1st place runner up is- Oh wow! This looks interesting. 1st place is Fairy Tail team B!", they announce and we walked into the arena. Then I saw some of the boys looking at Veronica, I placed my hand on her shoulder then she looked at me, "What?", she asked. "Nothing.", I looked away and I heard he laughing. Then we saw our guild members and then, "Master Mavis?!", we gasped. "Yes!", she waved at us. Then beside her was a blue haired woman, she looked familiar, "Mom?", Veronica looked at her. "That's right baby girl! Go and show them what we goddesses of Euphemia are!", Veronica's mom cheered. "That's your mom?", the other's asked. She nodded, "Yup.", she smiled. 

After explaining the scoring system, we were just talking about who will go up first. "From Quatro Cerebus, we have Yeager!", they announced. "From Mermaid Hell, we have Beth Vanderwood!", they announced. Veronica shhok her head, "Nope. I don't wanna join. You?", he looked at me "Of course not.", I crossed my arms. "From Raven Tail, Nullpudding!", they announced. "Then we have Eve Tilm from Blue Pegasus!", they annouced. "From Sabertooth, we have Rofus Lore!", they announced. "From Lamia Scale, Lyon Vastia!", we heard. "Okay then. In that case I got this one.", we heard Gray. "From Fairy Tail A, Gray Fullbuster!" they announced. "I think I know who'll be representing our team for this game.", Veronica whispered at me and pointed at Juvia and I nodded. "From Fairy Tail B! Juvia Lockser!", we heard. 

NO ONE'S PoV

As the games started, Avvi felt a very powerful aura. Then she heard Laxus, "What an idiot.", he sighed. She snapped out from her deep thinking. She watched Juvia making the team fall down, "You gotta be kidding me Juvia..", she sighed then she went back closing her eyes mediating. She couldn't find the source of the dark aura. It was like it was blocking her. She woke up and the game was over. She looked at Juvia and Gray, they looked a bit upset. Even though she was searching for the source, she could hear what was happening.  Then she meditated again, 'I know this! I used to know this!', she said to herself as she tries to uncode the mystery of why she felt the same dark aura that destroyed her homeworld.

"Hey Avvi? You okay?". Mira asked. "Im fine.", Avvi smiled awkwardly. And she noticed it was Lucy vs Flare Corona from Raven Tail. 'Wait did I just meditated that long?! ' Then she saw the two talking. She couldn't hear them, then she sensed a very strong magic beside Asuka, ''Laxus! Lucy was protecting Asuka! That Flare girl is gonna try to kill her!'', She told Laxus telepathically. "What the! First they were just targeting Juvia and Gray- now Lucy! They're targeting Fairy Tail!', he replied. Then Avvi looked at Asuka and used her magic to protect her. "Asuka you're glowing!", Makarov yelled. Asuka was glowing because of Avvi's protection spell. "What's going on!", Bisca asked. "They're trying to harm Asuka!", Avvi's mom, Queen Ace said. "Lucy! Avvi protected Asuka! You can fight her now!", Natsu yelled. Lucy nodded and summoned Gemini and asked to clone her, when they cloned her they cloned Lucy wearing a towel, "ohhh!", the men yelled. "Men..", Avvi sighed. "Hey!", Laxus and Gajeel yelled. Then they were casting a spell, "What's that spell?", Juvia asked. "That's Urano Metria.", Avvi said. "Aren't you tired of using your magic?", Gajeel asked. "Nah. This is baby magic. Even my son can to this.", Avvi chuckled. Then Rofus and Sting looked at her, "She looks beautiful...", Sting said. "And powerful.", Rofus added. "Is she the goddess that they were talking about?", Sting asked Rofus. "I think. If she is, I will do everything to capture her heart.", Rofus smirked. "Yeah right. But I think she and Laxus are close.", Sting said. "Hmm..." Rofus kept staring at Avvi.

"What!", they all gasped. "Gemini's gone!", Mira said. "So is the spell!", Avvi gasped. "They cheated...", Laxus sighed. "I can see that.", Avvi sighed. "I feel so bad for Lucy...", she added. After that fight it was Orga vs Warcy. Then after that short fight, it was Elfman vs Bacchus. "Go Elfman!", his sisters cheered. As Elfman got there Bacchus smirked, "How about this. Let's make a deal.", he offered. "What do mean?", Elfman asked. "If I win, I get to have a night with that newbie over there at Fairy Tail B and your sisters.", Bacchus smirked. "You gotta be kidding me!", Lisanna yelled. "All three of them?", Happy asked. "How dare you!", Queen Ace yelled. Elfman growled, "A real man never tolerates that kind of disrespect. So get ready!", he said. "So that means you accept the wager.", Bacchus smirked and got up. Then Elfman used his take over magic as Beast soul: Weretiger. But Bacchus was too fast, he kept hitting Elfman. Then Elfman looked so tired that transformed back to himself, "Listen dog, I never told you what I want.", he panted. "Oh yeah? What do you want?", Bacchus asked. "I want you and all of your guild bros to go by the name Quadro Puppies.", Elfman said. "Wha?!", Bacchus' guildmates gasped. "Do you think he'll agree to that.", Mira asked. "I don't know but it does suit them.", Cana said. "I agree cous.", Avvi chuckled. "Cous?", Gajeel asked. "You forgot Cana is cousin?", Avvi asked Gajeel. "Oh yeah I remembered.", he said. "You got yourself a deal!", Baccus said as he drank and then attacked Elfman. But his gloves got broke as the smoke clears, he transformed into his Beast Soul: Lizardman. "What?!", they all gasped, "Hit me with your best shot!", Elfman yelled so Bacchus kept attacking him as his armor falls off, because Elfman's skin was sharp and hard. Then they oth stopped and looked ired. Elfman transformed back to himself. Bacchus laughed and raise his hands And Quadro Cerebus were happy, then Bacchus suddenly said something to Elfman, "Elfman. You are really a real man....", he said as falls down to the ground. "YAY!", Fairy Tail partied. "Nooo!", Bacchus' guild mates cried. "No need to worry about my cousin then huh Laxus?", Cana teased. "Tch. I don't know what your talking about.", Laxus looked away.