Chapter 14

LAXUS' PoV

They were all gathered by the king, I was at back just hearing some speech. Then I heard a dragons roar, and the dragons started flying around and attacking. Then I saw my guild members just talking on how they would take it down, then I immediately punched the dragon, "Leave the big one to me!", I said as I walked towards the dragon. "You won't do it all by yourself!", Romeo said. "He's not alone! The Thunder Legion will help him!", Freed said. "You guys take care of the babies!", Brixslow added. Then I called out for Veronica, 'Veronica! Where are you? We need you!!' I said.

NO ONE's PoV

Laxus kept attacking the dragon since dragon slayers can be only slay the dragons. While Avvi, on the other hand, teleported back to the inn and ran out to where they are. She then bumped into Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heel. "Avvi?!", they asked and she looked around, "What's happening?", Avvi asked. "Dragons are attacking!", Milliana yelled and Avvi looked around, "Only Dragon Slayer Magic can destroy them. You guys should just attack the small ones and avoid the big ones, got it?", Avvi said and they nodded, "Got it!", they smiled and transformed into my Goddess form, "But if I am correct, Phoenixes can kill Dragons.", Avvi said as she flew into the air.

", Avvi said as she flew into the air

"Woah.", Milliana looked at her while she rapidly killed every single dragons that hatched from the eggs. She kept looking for Laxus and Gerald, until he finally caught up to her son. "Gerald!," she ran to him and hugged him, "Mom!", he yelled. "Go to safety!", Avvi said and Gerald pouted, "But I wanna help.", he whined. "You can help by getting people to safety and protecting them okay?", Avvi said as she kissed his forehead, "Okay mom!", he smiled and ran away to safety. Then she bumped into Rofus, "Oh hey there! Need a hand?", Avvi asked and without a word she used her magic, "Element shift! Fire!", she summoned huge flames from the ground and killed the small dragons, "Thanks.", he said, "No problemo!", Avvi said as she ran to anyone who needs help. Then she saw Jellal and Erza and Milliana walking out. Then monsters started to attack the two then she immediately shift to her wind element, "Wind blade!", Avvi slashed the monsters with her sword and hit the monsters. "Thanks.", Erza smiled. "No problem.", Avvi smiled then she felts there was a monster on her left and behind her. Jellal killed the monsters behind her and Avvi killed the monsters in her left. Then monsters surrounded them, "Erza you might wanna move a little.", Avvi smiled nervously and Erza nodded and moved away a little. Jellal looked at Avvi, "Let's go?", he asked and Avvi nodded. And he used a dark spell and Avvi used a light spell. Then rays of light mixed with darkness beamed on the monsters. As the smoke clears, Avvi sensed something familiar, "Jellal, Stay with Erza.", she said as she immediately ran away and followed the trail of dark Aura. Then she stopped and heard Laxus having a hard time, she immediately released her wings and flew to him. "Laxus!!!", Avvi yelled and then she transformed into her Lightning Phoenix form and started to cast a spell, "JUDGMENT!", then a hug beacon of light came down from the sky to the dragon. Then she carried Laxus while she transformed back to her normal form, "Now this is embarrassing.", Avvi teased and Laxus pouted, "You gotta be kidding me— where were you?", he asked worriedly. "Long story.", Avvi chuckled nervously and she placed him down. "Avvi!", the Thunder Legion hugged her. But Freed and Brixslo's faces where at her chest and this made Laxus upset, "Freed! Brixslow!", he yelled and the two immediately pulled away and Avvi chuckled and whispered to him, "You got jealous?", she teased and Laxus smirked, "Whatever.", he said and Avvi chuckled and felt the dark aura again. "Anyways, you guys go head and defeat the dragons. I have to go.", she said as she immediately flew to follow the trail. But this time it was different.

(A/N: So Im gonna skip to the part where the dragons where gone cause Avvi aint there)
After the dragons disappeared, some people where upset but relieved. Then they heard an unfamiliar voice and laugh. In the sky there was a black haired girl that had red eyes and black wings, and beside her was her father that had long silver hair and red eyes. "Who are they?", Hisui asked and Lucy recognized the girl. "That's Avvi's twin sister! Avah!", she exclaimed. And Laxus glared at Avah and King Hermes, "I guess everything went well as planned.", King Hermes laughed. "Now that your all tired! No one can stop us now! Taking over Earth Land will be easy!", Avah laughed.

Meanwhile at the sewers, Avvi heard them and she got upset. She then flew up to the near exit, "AVAH!!!!", she yelled. Then she got into the sky, "Hey there sissy!", Avah chuckled. "Whatever your doing, you won't succeed.", Avvi smirked. "Yeah well we Nightmares are smart sissy. So as you can see, everything went well as planned. Even the part where we had to drag you down to the sewer to distract you while we extracted some dragon blood.", Avah boasted and Avvi's eyes widened, "No...", she said. "Oh yes! Let's show her dad!", Avah said and King Hermes nodded. They formed into their demon forma but stronger than before, "Now no can defeat us!",King Hermes laughed and started to aim dark rays on the people below them. "Avvi! Go kick their butts!", Natsu yelled and Avvi stayed still floating herself in the air using her wings. "What's going on? Why isn't she making her move?", Carla asked while Jellal carried Erza back to the others. He knew why but he stayed silent. Laxus looked at Jellal, "Jellal. Tell me, why isn't she attacking them?", he asked and Jellal sighed, "She can't attack them cause she knows their is only one form that can really destroy them.", he sighed. "So why isn't she using it?", Sting asked. "That's because that form is Astral Phoenix. And she has to form into Dark Phoenix in order to get Astral Phoenix.", Jellal explained. "But when she forms into the Dark Phoenix— there's a chance we might lose her.", he added. "Why would that happen?", Rofus asked. "Well her dad is an evil dark king and her mom is a good light queen.", Levy said and Jellal nodded, "So she has to balance the light and darkness inside her?", Natsu asked. "Yup. But that would depend on her.", Levy said and Gray and Natsu got curious, "Depends on what?", the two asked. "If she could control herself.", Laxus said as he looked up in the sky and looked at Avvi. Avah laughed, "Well sissy! I guess this is good bye!", she blasted the ray of darkness to her and made her fall down, "Ahhh!!", she screamed she couldn't balance herself but luckily Laxus immediately caught her, "Laxus..", she looked down. Then Avvi couldn't think of any form to use, "Veronica...", Laxus looked at her. "Avvi...", Wendy looked at her. And then Avah and King Hermes kept shooting at them. But Gerald made a huge barrier, "I'm sorry....", Avvi started to cry.